Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: All My Friends Are Still Dead
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on November 5, 2014
If you're a fan of the first book, you will be disappointed with this one. My guests and I all agree that this is not as funny as the first book and, even though it only costs a few dollars, you might be better off just saving your money.
on February 15, 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my husband after giving him the first book the previous year. Very cute book. Kind of sad at some points, but still mostly funny & something most people can relate to in one way or another. Great for placing on the coffee table before having guests visit. The pictures are really cute, too!
on April 10, 2015
All My Friends Are Still Dead was an amazing book. I would give it 5 stars, except for the completely unnecessary peeping angel. Keep it G guys, keep it G. (I'm not an idiot, it is about all friends being dead, but the first one was pretty clean other than the death. Second one has some less clean bits). Oh the robot. The end is killer. All in all, great storyline. Love the robot to death. *spoiler warning* watch your heart valves peeps. Watch your heart valves...
on September 3, 2013
If you have read the first book, then the second book is a must. It is really enjoyable and full of humor.
on January 28, 2014
If you loved the first book, "All My Friends Are Dead," you'll like this one. It's more of the same from the authors, but I feel they were running out of funny material in this one. Still, was a great book to give as a gift for my husband who LOVED the first version.
on April 10, 2014
It's sad and funny. I read it with my girlfriend and she thought it was sad and I thought it was funny but we Definitely both thought it was good. It's about a 5 to ten min read deepening if you like to meditate on the pictures or not. I found it amusing.
on May 6, 2015
ALMOST as funny as the first book. The little old man had me laughing out loud. We keep both books out in the living room for family & friends (who have the same sense of humor) to discover and enjoy.
on May 16, 2014
I love these books. I love them. Best purchase I've ever stumbled upon going through a closing-down book store. I was leery because sometimes sequels to comedy books aren't the best, but this is just the CUTEST little book with plenty of in jokes and no recycled material. This would make a good gift for an aging relative with a good sense of humor.
on March 11, 2012
I loved this book, as funny as the first one. Made all my coworkers laugh, just like the first one did.
on September 30, 2014
We bought this book for my nine-year old son because he loves the All My Friends are Dead book. This book is great also, but there is one page that I don't feel is appropriate for a child. It's not like the book is billed as a children's book at all, but I probably wouldn't have bought it if I had seen that page prior to my purchase.