Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on March 12, 2016
Great series of episodes. I almost forgot about these, and luckily I'm in an "All Grown Up" type of mood right now and wanting to "relive" my youth days when the show was still on.
on August 14, 2014
AWESOME
on July 20, 2015
ok
on June 1, 2013
I enjoy watching a good ghost story. But I don't think it is worth buying when i first watch it.
on June 22, 2005
I saw this All Grown Up special twice and it is okay. Basically the gang is heading to a camp. I haven't seen this special for a while and to be honest, I liked the regular rugrats better. The old ones, not the crappy ones with Kimmy. Rugrats started to get really stupid in 2000. I don't own this, but if you are a huge fan of all grown up, you probably will like it. But I don't think it is worth buying because you can see it on TV.
on October 22, 2005
rv having fun yet is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better!!!!! i turly thing that if u r over 8 u will not find this good