4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!
Published on September 15, 2011 by R. Vitale

3.0 out of 5 stars Great read, I just didn't get into it
Sorry, but I didn't really like this book. I think the author could've done better in writing the story.
I liked the author's idea for the plot, though. Girl is werewolf. Boy is werewolf hunter. Girl runs away from Boy. Boy chases Girl and they fall in love. Sounds pretty good so far, huh? Then here's what ruined it for me: I didn't really get into it.
I'm...
Published 8 months ago by Gabrielle Reszke

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, September 15, 2011
R. Vitale (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All Hallows' Moon (#2) (Seasons of the Moon) (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. In fact, I liked it better than the first one. With Rylie now a werewolf and Seth's family hunters, I couldn't wait to read to the end to find out what would happen. Filled with great suspense and action with just the right dose of a budding romance, I had a blast reading this book. It was an easy read and lots of fun. I was able to finish it in a couple of hours as I was so absorbed in the storyline. I can't wait for the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Sequel! I Highly Recommend This Series!, January 30, 2012
I reviewed the first book in this series, Six Moon Summer, a while ago, and I loved it! I was thrilled to hear that there was going to be another book, and since then I've also learned that there are going to be even more books...two, I believe! :D

By my enthusiasm for the next two books you can probably already tell that I liked All Hallows' Moon...actually, I loved it! I thought that it was a fantastic sequel! S.M. Reine did a fabulous job with it! I loved that she didn't reiterate what happened in the first book constantly...honestly, too many series do this. I hate when I read a series and every new book spends at least a third of it telling me what happened in the other books...it makes me feel like the author thinks I'm stupid. Obviously, she did mention some stuff that happened, so that if someone were to pick up All Hallows' Moon without reading Six Moon Summer, they wouldn't be totally lost, but she didn't make it so packed full of reiteration that they would be spoiled for the first book...well maybe a little because they wouldn't have any suspense at the end of the first one if they already knew what would happen...but, I'm getting off topic. What I'm trying to say is that All Hallows' Moon works as a standalone. It's fantastic as a sequel, but I think if you wanted to go straight to this one, you could too....but, I do think you'd enjoy it more if you read Six Moon Summer first. :P

I loved seeing the next stage in Rylie's journey, and experiencing her struggles to come to terms with all of the things that have changed in her life. She's going through a lot...and I'm not just talking about the whole werewolf thing, she went through so many things in Six Moon Summer, and in All Hallows' Eve, and I can't help but admire her strength. She doesn't give up...even when it seems like all is lost and she just keeps getting beaten down. She's one tough girl! :D

Since the description mentions Seth, I don't think I'm spoiling anything by saying that he's in this one, and I'm sure if you already read Six Moon Summer, you did expect him to return. I know I did! And if you haven't read Six Moon Summer, then you don't know who I'm talking about, but let me just say this...I love Seth...I seriously do. He's freaking fantastic! He's tough and mysterious, and in All Hallows' Moon, we finally get to see more about his past...and his family. We see him interact with his mom and his brother, and of course, once again, we see him with Rylie. He isn't as much of a mystery by the end of this one, but he's still awesome. As much as I love seeing Rylie grow in All Hallows' Moon, I love seeing Seth grow too. They both go through so much, together and apart, and I love that the point of views alternate and allow you to see that.

I expected to like All Hallows' Moon, and I did, as I've said, I loved it! This series, and author, is one of the reasons that I enjoy reading self-published books. Trust me, there are some AMAZING self-published books! I'm sorry if you feel like I'm pushing them right now, but I feel like often their work isn't given a chance, so right now I'm trying to open your eyes a bit to a fine example of what can come from self-publishing. I hope that many of you take my advice, and give this series a chance, it is amazing. Please don't let prejudices or negative connotations towards self-published works influence you here. If you like paranormal stories, or want to give them a shot, go for it! This one is fantastic, it's unique, it has fabulous characters, and I can't forget to mention that right now the first book, Six Moon Summer, is only $0.99 on Amazon...so if you want it, go for it now. After all, who doesn't love a deal. ;) haha

**This review was originally posted on my blog, Burning.x.Impossibly.x.Bright.
**I received a review copy of All Hallows' Moon to participate in the book's blog tour and for an honest review. All opinions in this review are my own.

5.0 out of 5 stars All Hallows Moon (Seasons Of The Moon) SM Reine, January 11, 2012
Wow!Just like Six Moon Summer,this too kept me on the edge of my seat!It is such a unique take on werewolves,The Hunter and The Hunted,with the hunter seeing the best in a dangerous beast,the soft and loving side.I love the way it is written,that when I finished,I didn't want to be!I'm so relieved there is going to be a 3rd book! I can't wait!I will highly recommend this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sequel, July 30, 2014
Wow! Here I thought my mama was a pain in the butt, but she has nothing on Eleanor! This is a great sequel to the first book where Seth has to choose sides between the girl he's falling in love with and his hunter family.

Just like the first book, this is a fast and action packed read. I wasn't able to put it down, reading it in a single sitting. My only complaint is that I wish there was a little bit more lore behind the All Hallows Moon, but even without the lore, it was a great read. I just feel that adding some lore would put these books into an amazing place.

Fun read, definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than book 1!!!, January 28, 2013
Andrea (chattanooga, TN, United States) - See all my reviews
I was really skeptical to read this book. I thought the first book was a little slow and young for the YA genre and thought it felt more like a MG book.
This second book was great. All skepticism has been laid to rest. I liked the direction the book took the series.
Riley is trying to adapt to a life she didn't want and now has to live with. On top of it, hunters are after her and she just can't catch a break. Her wolf is out of control and she isn't sure which way is up anymore.
The one thing Riley knows, is that things just got more complicated. Not only are there hunters after her, but they are familiar ones. Seth and his family are there for her.
What happens when your past meets your present? Somethings gotta give.
This book was very satisfying and I'm onto reading book 3 right now. This is becoming a great series.

5.0 out of 5 stars A sequel that doesnt stink!, August 18, 2012
This is one sequel that keeps you on the edge of your seat! Often times, a sequel is a desperate attempt at continuation. Not this time! Loved it! And Eleanor.....crazy scary! I cant wait to read the next one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ready For The Next One, June 7, 2012
This second book gives you no reason to put it down. There are no slow spots to make you skim over or feel the need to put it down. Yet not so fast as to leave you feeling you missed something. If you are looking at this series, get it. Make sure you get Seasons of the Moon first, it is a fun ride that keeps you rooting the characters on and ready for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL sequel!!, September 10, 2011
Wow! And I do mean WOW! This is a phenomenal sequel to Six Moon Summer (Seasons of the Moon), and while I enjoyed Six Moon Summer, I have to say that this sequel takes the cake. Reine has created a truly amazing book that had me glued to the pages from the very beginning, and I'm still reeling after the conclusion.

Rylie and Seth have both changed in this novel, endearing them further to my heart--especially Seth; I think I'm in love, and I'm so glad that he's more of a part of the story in this sequel. Reine's characterization is superb and real, and I enjoyed every minute of this novel, especially as the constant suspense kept my heart beating through my chest. It's rare that I find a novel that keeps me on my toes so much, but All Hallows Moon did just that. I couldn't put the book down; it is such an amazing story! Reine is a beautiful writer and her writing just keeps getting better as she publishes more novels.

While All Hallows Moon has a very clear cut ending, giving the reader a respite without any cliffhangers, I do hope for another book in the series! I LOVE this series so much! Reine has definitely created a reader/fan for life out of me. Five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Even Better Than The First, August 5, 2014
This being a sequel, it does work well as a stand alone. There is a recap of the first book which doesn't drone on and bore those who have read them in order, it recaps just enough and no more. This is an outstanding sequel, with the characters developing and growing from book one and we follow Rylie along on the next stage of her journey. She has gone through a lot of changes, and you can tell she has grown up a lot due to them. We also find out a lot more about the mysterious Seth.

I feel the writing has grown with the characters, and it was pretty good to begin with. This is a much more action packed book from the get go, and certainly keeps you reading. Once again, romance is included, but doesn't overshadow the suspense and paranormal aspects of the book.

I had lost track of this series but now I see there are more available, kindle shop here I come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first., August 17, 2014
This is where it all really gets started, Seth, Rylie ,Abel even Gwynn. It's also where Seth's crazy mom comes into play. It's good to see how Rylie develops into the wolf she is and how Abel becomes a wolf. Although here is your chance to root for Seth because he is this wonderful guy in this story truly going against his family for love and what he believes is right. I do love this story.