5.0 out of 5 stars I Get It! What an incredibly inspiring story!
Finally someone has made this complex set of symptoms understandable! I'm sure many will recognize them and follow Jennifer's example and deal with them effectively in their own lives.
Published on July 25, 2010 by James Talmage Stevens

2.0 out of 5 stars Good explanation but no advice?!
Published on February 10, 2011 by peggybek

2.0 out of 5 stars Good explanation but no advice?!, February 10, 2011
This review is from: All In My Mind (Paperback)
Best explanation I've read of how it can feel to have Adrenal Fatigue & CFS and thrilled that Jennifer has recovered but where is the advice and tips on how she managed it?? She briefly talks about eating a good diet (ok so we all know that) and cutting out 'negative' power draining people - ditto, but thats it. She writes so well and encouragingly to the patient in the first half but then runs out of steam and leaves us hanging on what to do next......I believed her when she spoke so convincingly about getting well but I'm still waiting to know how I get there!! Arghhh!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Get It! What an incredibly inspiring story!, July 25, 2010
This review is from: All In My Mind (Paperback)
I met Jennifer in a conference about a year ago (2009) and was so impressed by her persona. There was certainly no indication she had such problems. She displayed nothing to point to such internal battles! Now that I've read the story of her war with adrenal fatigue, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Fibromyalgia, I'm even more impressed by who she is and what she has accomplished in spite of the demons in her life.
I was so impressed by her story that I asked her to write a chapter in my book, summarizing the symptoms of her suffering and outlining a plan of action for each person recognizing any of those symptoms in his own life.
If you are always tired, disconsolate, and full of negative energy, then give yourself this book as a gift of hope. Read it and draw from Jennifer's clear explications of these difficult-to-diagnose diseases so you can deal with them and get them out of your life. Though the road to relief and cure is not an easy route, it will be worth the effort.
Thanks for your courage to tell your story to help others see through the pain and accept they too can overcome these problems.
Jennifer, you've become a friend in many ways. I've mentioned your book to many others. I recommend it to all who want relief from the symptoms of adrenal fatigue, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Fibromyalgia.
Congratulations, Jennifer! You hit a home run with "All In My Mind"!

James Talmage Stevens, author, Making the Best of Basics

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book! It changed my life!, July 19, 2010
This review is from: All In My Mind (Paperback)
I loved the book. Made me understand I do have hope.I can have a life. Im giving it to my family so they understand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not well written, August 24, 2010
This review is from: All In My Mind (Paperback)
I decided to purchase this selection because I have fibromyalgia and I believe my daughter has adrenal fatigue. The book was not as well written as it could have been. Did not deal with interactions with medical professionals as much as it should have. Was mostly the authors story, with many things being repeated to add volume. Could have been more informative or a better guide to help others navigate thru the medical process.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good But A Little Sketchy On The Regimen, August 22, 2010
This review is from: All In My Mind (Paperback)
This book was encouraging in that she was able to recover from devastating illness, which I have suffered from for nearly four decades. She does give some advice as to how she was able to achieve wellness, but I was left wanting more defined advice, not just the names of supplements used, but the usual dosages, etc. If you're looking for a friend to cheer you on, you'll probably enjoy this. But if you want someone to hold your hand and truly guide you through the steps taken to achieve wellness, this is not it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you so much, June 19, 2014
This review is from: All In My Mind (Paperback)
This book tells of a person's experience with CFS and FM. Very lovely written and very honest too. Thanks for sharing your story and for all the advice.

4.0 out of 5 stars A shared journey of one who struggled to find relief for pain., June 19, 2014
This review is from: All In My Mind (Paperback)
An open honest testimonial of a young woman's search for effective treatment for ongoing subjective symptoms, for which objective findings seemed to elude healthcare practitioners.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Review of How Women are viewed by medical community, January 30, 2013
This review is from: All In My Mind? (Kindle Edition)
the book was like reliving the entire process of your body and mind disowing you and the medical community telling you it is all in your head! Been there, Done that, and sorry to say that not much has changed today even with all the talk, plubicity, and research going on. We should have more Doctors experience this syndrome, maybe then something would be done about every one telling us it is all in our heads.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, January 19, 2013
This review is from: All In My Mind? (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. It feels good to know there are people who can relate. Very realistic scenarios and outcomes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Am I Tired?, July 22, 2010
This review is from: All In My Mind (Paperback)
Jennifer,I have read your book and found it to be very informative and thought provoking. I am sure you will have satisfaction knowing you have helped so many. JM

All In My Mind?