Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: All In My Mind
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 25, 2010
Finally someone has made this complex set of symptoms understandable! I'm sure many will recognize them and follow Jennifer's example and deal with them effectively in their own lives.
I met Jennifer in a conference about a year ago (2009) and was so impressed by her persona. There was certainly no indication she had such problems. She displayed nothing to point to such internal battles! Now that I've read the story of her war with adrenal fatigue, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Fibromyalgia, I'm even more impressed by who she is and what she has accomplished in spite of the demons in her life.
I was so impressed by her story that I asked her to write a chapter in my book, summarizing the symptoms of her suffering and outlining a plan of action for each person recognizing any of those symptoms in his own life.
If you are always tired, disconsolate, and full of negative energy, then give yourself this book as a gift of hope. Read it and draw from Jennifer's clear explications of these difficult-to-diagnose diseases so you can deal with them and get them out of your life. Though the road to relief and cure is not an easy route, it will be worth the effort.
Thanks for your courage to tell your story to help others see through the pain and accept they too can overcome these problems.
Jennifer, you've become a friend in many ways. I've mentioned your book to many others. I recommend it to all who want relief from the symptoms of adrenal fatigue, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Fibromyalgia.
Congratulations, Jennifer! You hit a home run with "All In My Mind"!

James Talmage Stevens, author, Making the Best of Basics
on July 19, 2010
I loved the book. Made me understand I do have hope.I can have a life. Im giving it to my family so they understand.
on August 22, 2010
This book was encouraging in that she was able to recover from devastating illness, which I have suffered from for nearly four decades. She does give some advice as to how she was able to achieve wellness, but I was left wanting more defined advice, not just the names of supplements used, but the usual dosages, etc. If you're looking for a friend to cheer you on, you'll probably enjoy this. But if you want someone to hold your hand and truly guide you through the steps taken to achieve wellness, this is not it.
on January 30, 2013
the book was like reliving the entire process of your body and mind disowing you and the medical community telling you it is all in your head! Been there, Done that, and sorry to say that not much has changed today even with all the talk, plubicity, and research going on. We should have more Doctors experience this syndrome, maybe then something would be done about every one telling us it is all in our heads.
on August 24, 2010
I decided to purchase this selection because I have fibromyalgia and I believe my daughter has adrenal fatigue. The book was not as well written as it could have been. Did not deal with interactions with medical professionals as much as it should have. Was mostly the authors story, with many things being repeated to add volume. Could have been more informative or a better guide to help others navigate thru the medical process.
on June 19, 2014
An open honest testimonial of a young woman's search for effective treatment for ongoing subjective symptoms, for which objective findings seemed to elude healthcare practitioners.
on July 22, 2010
Jennifer,I have read your book and found it to be very informative and thought provoking. I am sure you will have satisfaction knowing you have helped so many. JM
on June 19, 2014
This book tells of a person's experience with CFS and FM. Very lovely written and very honest too. Thanks for sharing your story and for all the advice.
on May 10, 2015
Excellent, like reading my own life. Things are starting to make sense. Hallelujah! Thanks Jennifer Busch you're a star. Bless
on January 19, 2013
I loved this book. It feels good to know there are people who can relate. Very realistic scenarios and outcomes.