CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 15 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. For Warrick The CSI team comes together after Warrick is shot in a Las Vegas alleyway, on the ninth season premiere.
2. The Happy Place A hypnotist who uses her powers of persuasion to rob banks becomes the prime suspect in a murder investigation.
3. Art Imitates Life When a series of victims are found deceased seemingly in the middle of everyday activities, the CSIs must determine what is causing them to remain upright after death.
4. Let It Bleed During the course of an investigation, the CSIs discover that their victim, a young woman who was murdered and found with several different blood types in her system, is the daughter of a wanted criminal.
5. Leave Out All The Rest When the CSI team investigates a case involving the world of domination, Grissom pays a visit to Lady Heather to help find some answers.
6. Say Uncle After a shooting involving a young boy occurs right in the middle of Koreatown, none of the witnesses will speak to the CSI team investigating the case.
7. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda The prime suspect in a murder case from 12 years earlier comes to the forefront of a new CSI investigation.
8. Young Man With A Horn When a popular young singer is found dead outside an infamous Las Vegas nightclub, the CSI team uncovers a link between the present day crime and a murder from over 50 years ago.
9. 19 Down... When a new murder leads to a connection with an infamous serial killer, Grissom secretly joins the class of well-known criminal pathologist Dr. Raymond Langston, to gain access to the killer and get a crack in the case.
10. One To Go The CSI team is shocked and saddened when, after working with Dr. Raymond Langston on the Dick and Jane murders, Grissom announces that his time as a CSI has come to an end and offers Langston a permanent position on the CSI team.
11. The Grave Shift The first day on the job for Dr. Langston turns from bad to worse when a simple burglary case quickly overlaps with a complicated arson and homicide case.
12. Disarmed & Dangerous When an FBI agent who was working undercover is found brutally murdered, the CSI team is called in to assist the victim's partner in finding the killer.
13. Deep Fried and Minty Fresh Langston and Nick are called to investigate a murder at a fast food restaurant and have quite a task ahead of them when they discover that much of the evidence is coated in cooking oil.
14. Miscarriage of Justice While Langston testifies in the trial of a respected Congressman, new evidence sends the CSIs back to the lab to reopen the investigation.
15. Kill Me If You Can The CSIs are called to three different crime scenes in one night that are seemingly unrelated, but each case's forensic evidence reveals a common link.
16. Turn, Turn, Turn When the CSIs are called to a murder scene at a familiar motel, Nick is thrown for a loop as he pieces together three separate murder investigations that all took place at the same establishment over the course of a year.
17. No Way Out Langston and Riley are taken hostage during the aftermath of a shootout in an usually calm Las Vegas community.
18. Mascara Langston is shocked when his former student is found murdered and becomes the focus of a CSI investigation into the world of Mexican wrestling.
19. The Descent of Man Nick's case of a deceased skydiver takes an interesting turn when Catherine discovers there may be a connection between the skydiver and a mysterious double murder case.
20. A Space Oddity When Hodges and Wendy run into each other at a science fiction convention for one of their favorite classic television shows, they end up investigating the murder of one of their beloved actors.
21. If I Had a Hammer... Catherine revisits one of the very first cases she worked as a CSI when the convicted felon in the murder claims the verdict was based on faulty evidence.
22. The Gone Dead Train An unexplained illness that is affecting random citizens of Las Vegas baffles the CSIs.
23. Hog Heaven The CSIs are on the case when a member of a motorcycle gang is murdered at a local biker bar.
24. All In A cache of missing chips from a closed down casino turn up in Vegas and a string of murders follow, leading Langston to use deadly force for the first time in his career as a CSI.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Laurence Fishburne, Marg Helgenberger|
|Supporting actors||George Eads, Paul Guilfoyle, Eric Szmanda, Robert David Hall, David Berman, Wallace Langham, Lauren Lee Smith, Liz Vassey, Shelli Bergh, Peter Breitmayer, Paula Francis, Gerald McRaney, Carlos Moreno Jr., Brian Oerly, Mark Pellegrino, Sheeri Rappaport, Andrew Rothenberg, Dusty Sorg|
|Producers||Dustin Lee Abraham, Jerry Bruckheimer, Richard Catalani, Cynthia Chvatal, Philip Conserva, Kim Cybulski, Ann Donahue, Evan Dunsky, Steven Felder, Kenneth Fink, Sarah Goldfinger, Richard J. Lewis, Jonathan Littman, Allen MacDonald, Carol Mendelsohn, Louis Shaw Milito, William Petersen, David Rambo, Suzanne 'Q.' Reed, Naren Shankar|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
The CSI's with Laurence Fishburne are among my favorites...I ordered all 3. I do have other CSI's, of course; but there's something compelling about Mr. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Betty L. Willard
Love season 9 until 12 then I stopped watching the the still love the other seasonsPublished 24 days ago by Debbie price
William Peterson' s Legacy!
I received my CSI 9 DVD much earlier than expected. Happy Valentine's/President's Day weekend to me!!
Fast delivery and the discs were all in perfect playing condition!Published 1 month ago by Kathy J. Mitchell
Not as good as the other seasons (Gil should never have left) but still decent enough to keep watching.Published 1 month ago by Jerlayne