Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

• Customer Reviews

on July 8, 2014
Perfect every time! Never leaves a film, dishes come clean. It lasts for a really, really long time. There is no funky smell and everything rinses clean without extra effort. We have had some gross bottles and sippy cups left in the car, etc and had the surprise of finding them later. Wasn't ever an issue cleaning them with this soap.

I am a fan of all Babyganics products with the exception of their baby wipes. We tried them in mid 2013, but they just didn't work well for our toddler with sensitive skin. Otherwise we use the lotion, sunscreen, mosquito spray, all purpose cleaner, foaming bath and the floor cleaner. All unscented.

These are the only products that have never caused any type of reaction to our little one's skin. A little bit goes a long way and I find that to be the case with most Babyganics products.

I am grateful someone took the time to figure out how to create a baby friendly line that is effective without all the harsh chemicals. We went through a ton of products before we fell on these and so glad we did. They also publish their ingredient list on the back of the container. Most companies who claim to be all natural or whatever do not, which leads me to believe they have something to hide. I've also emailed the company asking a few questions about different things and I always receive a prompt response.
on November 29, 2015
While I like the dish/bottle soap itself, I find the dispenser very frustrating as the nozzle stays down after each pump and I have to lift it back up before using again. I like many babyganics products but this is one I won't be purchasing again.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 17, 2013
I am now a convinced user of BabyGanics Dish Dazzler Foaming Dish and Bottle Soap. Of course, I have a bottle behind my kitchen sink. Yes, it does clean dishes using only organic ingredients.

However, I soon realized that it solves another problem. Somehow, the pump dispenser turns the liquid into foam. How do they do that? The foam does not drip. I now have two other dispensers for my two bathroom sinks for hand washing. I had been using soap dishes with bars of soap. These have problems including: the soap quickly accumulates ugly dirt residues; the soap drys out and cracks; and the soap dishes fill with a gooey pool of soapy water. The BabyGanics dispensers are neat replacements. I am still quite amazed that unlike liquid hand washing soap dispensers, these are dripless.
on November 20, 2015
Still one of our fav! Gets all the bottles and nipples squeaky clean. At least these new bottles have a better pump than older models, but still gets worn out and won't pop back up after a couple of refills.
on March 19, 2016
This is the best baby dishwashing liquid there is. I used a sample size bottle before I got this big one. I am really impressed by the fact that it is fragrance free. Because it is in the foam form it is easy to rinse out. A little goes a long way. I use it to clean pacifiers, pump parts, bottles, bowls, spoons and baby blender parts, basically all things I use for feeding my baby. It cleans the oily bowls really well and I am very satisfied with the product.
on May 27, 2014
Very easy to wash and rinse with any excess soap residue. I'm usually paranoid about leaving any soap behind when washing my infants bottles and dishes. That has never been a problem with this product! Great to use.
on February 22, 2016
I freakin LOVE this stuff. It lasts forever, and it gets all the milk residue off the bottles that none of the other soaps seem to be able to. Now, if they could just invent a bottle brush that doesn't disintegrate every two weeks I'd be in heaven.
on May 19, 2015
Was hesitant on buying this but glad I did. Works better than alot of dish soaps. Does perfecr cleaning breastmilk out of baby bottles. Breastmilk can be very greasey due to all of the fats and can be a hassle to clean but this product does the job leaves no residue and leaves the bottles smelling fresh not musky.
on September 19, 2014
I'm not all that sold on all this Organic stuff that's being sold in the market, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I do like the product very much because it does clean very well. Soap gives that clean sound of plastic when you rub your finger on it after being washed. It's little more than the average soap, but I'll stick to this.
on January 30, 2013
I am generally a fan of Babyganics but this soap not so much. It's just not as good as I would've liked it to be. It takes a ton of pumps to make enough soap to do my dishes and I know it says on the bottle that you're not supposed to use it like normal dish soap but that's what I needed (something I could use like normal dish soap). So, we're ending up using it as a presoaking agent for our dishes and then washing them in normal dish soap.

I also don't think it really does a great job of really cleaning our nipples from the bottles. It seems to leave more residue on them than it takes off. Oh well.

See 1 answered question