Published 7 months ago by Lin

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but offer is for 1 PACK ONLY
Published 15 months ago by JayBee

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but offer is for 1 PACK ONLY, July 29, 2013
This review is from: All-Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes 10 Ct (Health and Beauty)
I have used these wipes before, and they seem to do their job. They smell faintly citrus & I like that they are alcohol free, which is why I use them on my toddler. I like these better than the spray which you have to pump a lot to get enough coverage. Here's where the 2 stars come in. I like these wipes enough to order what is clearly advertised here as 10 packs. What I received was 1 pack. I contacted the seller to tell them the listing is confusing. They are "looking into" issuing a refund and, I quote "...We certainly do not offer 10 of them for that price offered." Wow, was I just scolded for their error? Not the best customer service, Vitamin Shoppe!

2.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving Product Description, April 18, 2014
I love this product - have used it many times. But this review os for the seller. When I see this as the product description: "Clean Well - Natural & Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizing Wipes 10 Ct, 10 packs" it leads me to believe that I am getting 10 packs of 10 wipes in each pack. But what came was only one pack of 10. Yes, the price point is a good deal, but the product description should be changed. I would not buy from this seller again, because with the $3.99 shipping, it makes this product WAY more expensive than buying at the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars These wipes are fantastic. As an alternative to Purell-type products these can't be beat., March 29, 2014
I wondered why a product I love is getting such bad reviews. It's not the product - it's the price point. At Whole Foods a single packet sells for $3. Did the previous reviewers really expect to get 10 packets for $2.69? I love the fact that we are all welcome to leave reviews, and I rely on the reviews of others to inform my purchases - but let's be a bit smarter about shopping, reviewing and knowing when the listing is in error. One packet for $2.69 is still cheaper than Whole Foods. Show some savvy folks.

1.0 out of 5 stars rip off, March 26, 2014
this a lot to pay for only one pack with just 10 wipes in it. It says 10 packs but it is just one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great wipes, January 30, 2014
use them traveling -- the natural smell is very pleasant. REALLY appreciate the feedback on the number purchased and price. It clearly states 10 count 10 per package and they haven't changed it. I have purchased from another vender previously and will absolutely do that again. good stuff but rip off vender.

All-Natural Hand Sanitizing Wipes 10 Ct