5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!
My kids will not let me put this book down whenever we read it. They want it again and again. It is very cute, rhymes, and has a little variety with some anticipation for what you find on the next page. The drawings are very colorful but not too detailed.
Highly recommend it!
Published on May 18, 2004

3.0 out of 5 stars Different strokes for different folks
Cute book, but not one of our favorites. My 3 year old son tends to grab the construction books before this one. We keep it in rotation and he doesn't complain. But it's not a "go to" book.
Published 14 months ago by Michele

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, May 18, 2004
By A Customer
Highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars build your own beach?! or not?, July 11, 2004
This review is from: All You Need for a Beach (Hardcover)
Have you ever wanted to make a beach. This book says all you need for a beach is sand! Then it goes on to tell you that you need millions and millions of grains for sand. Then you will need a sun, beach toys, lemanade and lots LOTS more! So instead of building your own beach you will have to pretend or go to the real beach!
The book keeps you guessing what will be on the next page. The pictures are alos fun to look at.
This book is excellent for young children and babies who have been or are going to the beach.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book for toddlers., September 8, 2013
This review is from: All You Need for a Beach (Hardcover)
My grandkids enjoyed this book much more after they been to the beach this summer. Before going to the beach this year they weren't really sure what it was about but I read it to them again when they came home and they it enjoyed much more.
I am lucky enough to have three grandchildren living with me and they are 4, 2 1/2, and 6 months. The toddlers like this book and I try to read to them as often as I can. I've bought other books from the same author and this is a good one. One of our favorites is "The Little Blue Truck" which can be read with a cadence and is by the same author, I believe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Different strokes for different folks, August 2, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Review Of All You Need For A Beach!, July 5, 2013
This review is from: All You Need for a Beach (Hardcover)
Our three year old grand daughter loves this book! She has lived for most of her young life near a Florida beach and now they are living near the beach in Hawaii. Her parents are in the Air Force. She is a voracious picture book reader from all of the Amazon children's books that I mail to her from Minnesota.............

All You Need for a Beach
All You Need for a Beach by Alice Schertle (Hardcover - May 1, 2004)
Used & New from: $0.01