Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 19, 2013
3.5 stars

I really enjoyed Devoured when I read it last year so I couldn't wait to go back to the beginning with All Over You and find out exactly what happened when Lucas and Sienna first met. Of course having already read Devoured I had some idea about what had happened but I enjoyed finding out in more detail just how Lucas ended up kicking Sienna out of his room with no explanation. If you haven't started this series yet then I'd recommend reading All Over You first but even if you've already read Devoured you're sure to enjoy this story, particularly as it is partly told from Lucas's point of view.

All Over You is a very short novella but it is available for free from Smashwords and it is always nice when an author gives a little something back to their fans in the way of extra scenes. I don't want to go into detail about the plot but I will say that I loved reading from Lucas's POV so I really hope we get to see more of that in the future. This has left me even more eager to get my hands on Consumed which is hopefully due for publication sometime this month. I really am dying to know what it is that Lucas's ex-wife has over him and why he is so willing to go along with whatever she wants to make sure it doesn't come out!
on January 18, 2013
Another review offered that this should be read first before devoured, so I did & now I can't wait to read devoured:)
It's dark and sexy a bit raunchy but imagine the rest of the story being raw.
I'm having high hopes for this book.
All over you is short and to the point and suppose to help you understand devoured better.
on January 12, 2013
Ah, any book told from "his" POV is always so intriguing and interesting to me. This one did not disappoint. Book enthusiasts like Maryse's Book Blog, recommended that a reader read this first if Devoured had not been read yet. That is what I did and it did provide a lot more information than just reading Devoured. So if you haven't yet read Devoured, read this one first! But I do have to say, Emily, if you're reading this, I want more Lucas!

Over all, a great novella! Nicely done :)
on June 9, 2015
All Over Me is the debut prequel for the Devoured series, and even though it was short it left me wanting and needing more!! Sienna is a wardrobe assistant on the "All Over You" photo shoot when she literally runs into Lucas, the lead singer. He wants her, and she doesn't know what to expect.. She seems to have a hard life, mom is in prison constantly needing money, she is also trying to support her 17 year old brother and grandmother.. So the attention of Lucas is refreshing..however Lucas has more demons than you can count and the biggest comes in Samantha the ex from hell.
So finally agreeing to a date, he pulls out hancuffs which freak Sienna out, and the next thing you know he is yelling at her to get the eff out
The next day she isn't at work, she isn't at home, phone is disconnected and she no longer lives in California.. What happened??
One and a half years later nothing is going to Lucas, and I mean nothing until he decides to move it to Nashville.. Cliffy
on March 31, 2016
I think the story line is intriguing and was captivated mostly to the potential. I found Lucas' strong desire moved a little too fast and if you really think of the amount said between Sienna and Lucas before the date, there wasn't much contributing to that pull. Granted lust and attraction leads to dynamics but felt more character interaction would have made it more credible.

Was going to read Devoured but the price just was too high and decided to just go to the Consumed bonus and based on reviews I think it's worth missing a few details since it sounds like there was quite a bit of disconnect and jumping that didn't really explain much.
on January 26, 2014
*****Warning: This review may contain spoilers. This is a combined review for All Over You, Devoured and Absorbed. I do my best not to include spoilers in my reviews, but sometimes they slip out.*****

In All Over You, we meet Lucas Wolfe and Sienna. Sienna is a wardrobe assistant on Lucas' new music video shoot. The sparks between them burn bright and Lucas pursuit is relentless. When Sienna finally gives in, Lucas kicks her out of her life.

Two years later in Devoured, Sienna returns home to Nashville to help her grandmother deal with the foreclosure of her home. She's shocked to find out that Lucas is the one who is purchasing it. With the attraction still simmering between them, Lucas propositions Sienna. Spend ten days working for him and going by his rules, and he will give her grandmother her house back. Willing to do what she can for her grandmother, Sienna has no choice but to accept. As Sienna and Lucas become closer, his vindictive ex walks back into the picture. In order to protect Sienna, he pushes her away, forcing her to go back to California.

In Absorbed, we get Lucas' point of view. With the help of his sister, Kylie, he works to deal with his ex and the issues in his past that are causing him to stay away from Sienna. As he does that, he is also working on a plan to get Sienna back and for her to forgive him.

Lucas and Sienna's story will have you go from wanting to throttle Lucas to feeling the love growing between them. Throw in a troubled brother, a loving grandmother, a sister with her own issues and good intentions and a vindictive ex and you have a story that will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions and leave you anticipating the conclusion to their story.

First published on 1/26/2014 at: [...]
on September 22, 2014
What a great start!!! All Over Me is the debut prequel for the Devoured series by Emily Snow. This was a great start, and really much more than a prequel. All Over You is a story all of its own, and it has everything that I would expect in a full length novel. While I do see the broad opening for more I just can' get over how great of a start this was. Sienna is just trying to get by, but her world is tilted off axis with the appearance of Lucas. Completely unintentionally she is thrown into a tilt a whirl of lust and desire that will result in her entire world screeching to a halt. Lucas has baggage, actually let's be completely honest, he has an entire CARGO SHIP!!!! It is still unknown what exactly this baggage entails other than the monster of an ex, but it is obvious that this is not small amount of blackmail or interference that she is causing in Lucas's life. I am definitely intrigued, and captivated by the possibilities of what is to come in the Devoured. I can absolutely see this being a new addition to the BookWhisperer Recommended Series.
~BookWhisperer Reviewer Jax~
on January 16, 2014
All Over You is a short prequel that introduces you to Lucas Wolfe and Sienna Jensen. This book tells you how they met and goes into details about all the events that happen two years prior to the novel Devoured. It’s a short read but it’s also a really good read. It may not be absolutely essential to read this book first but in my opinion it gives you a better insight to what was going through Lucas’ mind.
Lucas Wolfe is the arrogant and sexy lead singer of a very popular rock band. Lucas is known for getting what he wants and he is infamous for his one night stands. What Lucas wants more than anything is Sienna, the new wardrobe assistant for his video All Over You. Lucas convinces Sienna to go out with him. What starts off as rather romantic ends very abruptly when Lucas tells Sienna to get out of his house because she doesn’t want to be handcuffed – at least that’s what Lucas makes her believe. The real problem is Lucas is afraid of what his controlling ex Sam will do to Sienna. Naturally Sienna leaves Lucas’ house every embarrassed and humiliated. Lucas regrets what he’s done and goes to apologize but now Sienna has disappeared without a trace.
After reading this book I fell in love with Lucas and Sienna and their story.
on March 2, 2013
“I want to devour you.”

I am pretty sure I melted when Lucas spoke those words to Sienna. I mean how freaking hot can you get? I wanted to reach through the book and run my hands down his delectable abs. Emily Snow surely knows how to describe and man and boy howdy did she describe. I’m incredibly glad that I read All Over You before Devour. It was nice to see the backstory of the first book, or technically what the main book is based on.

Lucas Wolfe is a bad boy rock star who always gets what he wants and Sienna is well not a bad girl. I loved how they met on a video shoot and oh my god could their chemistry be hotter? I was sitting here reading and I swear the room was getting hotter by the second.

Another thing I loved about this book was the way Snow wrote it. I enjoyed getting to see things from Lucas and Sienna’s perspectives. Not many authors can pull off the multiple point of view, but she most definitely did. I also liked how confident Lucas was outwardly, but you could see in his thoughts that there was more to things that him being some spoiled rock star.

I enjoy stories that have meaning and characters that need to be redeemed in some way and after the way Lucas treated Sienna he definitely has some redeeming to do. I felt so bad for her, but I felt even worse when we see why he did what he did. I want to know more about Sienna’s Mom and why she’s in jail and what’s going on with Lucas’s ex.

The story might have been fairly short, but it was intense and now I’m all amped up to read Devour because god knows I need to see what happens when he finally does devour her. Fresh, I know.
on December 20, 2013
Before Sienna was Devoured by Lucas and Lucas was Consumed by Sienna. They were both All Over You. This is the story that started the series as we meet Sienna who is working as a wardrobe assistant and Lucas Wolfe is the singer of the band Your Toxic Sequel and are currently filming a music video in which Sienna is organizing the outfits for. For Lucas he is used to being in control and getting what he wants , and what he wants is Sienna but she's not his type of submissive girl and one to chuck herself at rockstars like most groupies that Lucas has dealt with. In All Over You, we read as the pair get close but then Lucas goes all dominant on Sienna and she finds herself repulsed by him on the surface but deep down she discovers that she in fact loves him. What will happen though when things get too heated for either one of them to handle ?
Find out in this short novella by Emily Snow. All Over You is the story that started it all for Sienna and Lucas.