Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: All Season Glass Dappen Dish
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$1.72+ Free shipping

on March 15, 2013
I uploaded an alternate pic of this item so you can see the actual size. Although $4.XX may seem pricey for such a small item, the seller is providing free shipping, so just keep that in mind.

For me, this is perfect for what I want - a small dish to put acetone or other nail polish remover in when I'm working on my nails. Doesn't get much simpler than that.
review image
on June 16, 2012
This came to me well packaged and exactly what I wanted. I use it for acetone when I paint my nails to clean around the edges. But I am sure there are many other ways to use this. Lol
on April 28, 2015
Although I like this tiny - tiny - glass dish, those of you looking for a cheaper dappen dish for brushes to use with acrylics and monomer should look elsewhere - preferably one that tells you the dimensions. Now, I don't use acrylics, and haven't gotten into gels either, but this seems way too small for a monomer liquid. As soon as the brush would be dipped into the liquid, it would spill over the sides. Perhaps there are some people who do use this for that very purpose, but I honestly don't see how.

Anyway, for my usage - which is simply to tip some nail polish remover into it for an easy clean up for whatever I'm doing - it's perfectly fine. For a dollar and some change, I can't complain. It's exactly what I needed. Has decent weight to it despite it being small, so I don't think it'll be sliding around. I just wanted something glass to put remover into so I don't distort the plastic lid to the bottle, as well as something I can clean my brushes and dotting tools in quickly so I don't ruin nail designs.
on September 25, 2015
This glass is very little, but very good one! It depend for what you need. I love it because I can clean my little tools in it. I really needed one so little, i have others but are bigger. I attach photos so you can have a better idea...I compared with cuticle oil bottle
review image review image
on October 13, 2015
This is the perfect size dappen dish to do a set of nails at home its small but it gets the job done . Not really sure what material it is but it feels like glass It has some weight to it so its not easily spilled over but for the price you cant beat it .I ordered one but I'm definitely going to order more its worth every penny.
review image
on January 4, 2016
It is well made and the glass is very thick. My glass cup measures 1-1/4 inches or 3.2 cm in height. The inside of the cup measures about an inch or 2.4cm deep. The width of the opening is 1 inch or 2.6 cm. The width of the complete top of the cup is 1-1/4 inches or 3.2 cm. The thickness of the glass is 3 mm. The width of the bottom is 1-1/10 inch or 2.8 cm. This is a perfect size for my little dog. I use this to give her rose water or her oils for her skin and this is small enough that her long hair does not get fall into it and get all oily. I great buy for the price.
on April 20, 2016
I don't know why I thought this was going to be a lot bigger, it's not to bad, cause I wanted it for 2 things, first thing, to put a little nail polish remover to dip a small brush in to clean up my nails after I did my nails & made a mistake, and second use it to put nail polish in when doing dotting design on my nails or using a brush to dip it in small amount of polish to paint design. I can still use it what I got it for. I gave it 4 stars cause, I thought it would be a lot bigger and it took almost 2 months! To get to me.
review image review image review image
on February 17, 2012
Great product. The packaging was appropriate for this item. It came right on time as informed. I already have one of these so I knew I needed another one.
on July 2, 2015
Is it smaller than a bread box? It is tinier than a mouse's bread box! I guess it will work but it would be easier to use if it was a bit larger. See the picture someone loaded (after I purchased this) to see if it is what you are looking for. Had I known the dimensions, I would have purchased something else.
on May 24, 2012
I order this glass two days ago, and today I got it! It was wrapped really good and the glass dish was new. Also they included a free gift, a nail art butterflies. They are so cute and I'm very happy !!!!