5.0 out of 5 stars Informative, January 9, 2011
Dianna L. (Chicago Suburbs, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All That We Share: How to Save the Economy, the Environment, the Internet, Democracy, Our Communities and Everything Else that Belongs to All of Us (Paperback)
I learned quite a bit from this book, from vocabulary to concepts to actions about the commons that we all own.

Enjoyable book to read because it included different writers, short and long pieces, cartoons, photos, quotations, checklists and interviews to pick and choose from.

This book helped me to see and understand how good works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal!, February 7, 2011
Toffee (Laurel, MD) - See all my reviews
This book introduces the commons movement, what has created it and why. The age of oil and globalization have destroyed many common things that we share including our natural world. Unless we transition from a consumption based model to a stewardship based relationship to our earth and each other, this earth will likely not survive. This book helps us get started. If I could give it more stars I would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening Take on a Concept of Profound Importance to Our Culture, February 23, 2011
Kieran Roe (Asheville, NC) - See all my reviews
I can't speak highly enough about this book and the wonderful insights it brings to our culture at a time when importance of "the commons" (the public realm of parks, libraries, universities, public media, the town square, etc.) as the setting for many of life's most meaningful experiences is all too often devalued or under-appreciated. Thought-provoking and inspiring.

Rate and Discover Movies