Back of Box
Our bestselling game tests players on how well they know each other with more than 1,000 questions designed to spark laughter, creative discussion, and lasting memories. Whether you're with friends, family, or people you're just getting to know, Loaded Questions is the perfect answer to "What should we do now?"
The Three-Step How To Play
- Depending on the space the roller lands on, the player reads aloud the question from the corresponding category.
- Every player (except the roller) writes a personal answer for the question.
- After answers are collected by the previous roller and read aloud, the roller must guess which player wrote which answer. For every correct match, the roller advances one space.
If you could 'dis-invent' one thing, what would it be? What would be a terrible name for a new celebrity perfume? What is your best advice for how to make a million dollars? What is your greatest hidden talent?
Gameboard, question cards, answer pad, pencils, die, game pieces, and rules.
- The Classic Game of 'Who Said What?'
- More than 1,000 fun questions
- Made in the USA
- Ages Teen to Adult
- Four to six players
From the Manufacturer
Loaded Questions is a multiplayer game that tests your knowledge of other people's opinions as you race your opponents. By correctly guessing your fellow player's answers to probing, opinion-oriented questions, you advance around the board. Over 1,000 questions are included along with pencils, one die, six game pieces, a score pad, and board.