Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on September 27, 2000
Nathan and Christy Nockels, the husband and wife duo that make up Watermark, have a way of inviting the listener to sing along - you just can't help it!!! With the title cut, "All Things New", the song starts on a mellow note, and you can almost hear the birds singing. Then the drums kick in and Christy is energetically belting out lyrics. That brings up another point. Whether singing soft ballads or more edgy tunes, Christy can just plain SANG!!! Give a listen to "Where to Find Me". This song certainly shows her vocal range. Christy has the voice of an angel, and Nathan can be heard providing backup on a few of the tracks, as well as supplying the fabulous guitar work. "Glory Baby", perhaps the most touching song of the release, was written after 2 miscarriages. Oddly enough, the song is not one of disappointment and not sad in the least, but rather of hope and the sureness that we'll all see our loved ones someday. To quote a great line from the song, "You'll just have Heaven before we do." What a terrific lyric!!! To make this song even more meaningful was the fact that the Nockles recently had a baby boy!!! God is good!!! Closing out the CD is "Who Am I?". Made popular by Point of Grace, Watermark shares the song they wrote in their own personal style as only they can. Bless Rocketown Records for signing them - they're truly using their talents for the Lord!!!
on November 27, 2003
There are few CD's I've heard, much less own, that I put into the CD player, sit back, and listen to from beginning to end; then end to beginning and end again... over and over. This is one of them.

I bought the CD simply to get my hands on "More Than You'll Ever Know", and was rewarded with a CD full of excellent songs. I love every one and listen to every one, every time the CD's in the player. I don't know much about Watermark, where they've been or where they come from, but their music is moving, whether light-hearted or deep, and I'll pretty much be buying everything they put out.
on July 3, 2000
I really enjoy both of thier CD's. ALL THINGS NEW is worshipful in a more personal way. It is more mellow and is greatly instrumental. It still has the Watermark style of great vocals, clean,fresh instrumentals;and heartfelt praise to God,who makes all things new.
on October 6, 2003
I just got this album and it is incredible! "More Than You'll Ever Know" is a great song that makes me think of my best friends. "All Things New" is brilliant--both the sound and the words! Watermark's music is soothing, yet thought-provoking and worshipful. It's incredible! It's best listened to through headphones, so you can surround yourself with the awesome music and lyrics. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
on March 3, 2015
All Things New (2000), Watermark's (Christy & Nathan Nockels) second album, is pretty good although the material isn't quite up to the level of their outstanding, 5-star 1998 self-titled debut. But Christy's voice is simply amazing and it's easy to sing along with her praising the Lord.
on October 4, 2002
I have just recently been introduced to this amazing husband and wife team. Their lyrics, music and arrangement of the songs on this album are amazing.
The song 'Glory Baby' is so inspired for everyone who has lost a child and had to come to terms with the fact that they are with Jesus and will be there until we go to be with them.
'You Are My Stronghold' is a wonderful reminder that God is our refuge and strength in times of trouble and He is truly our stronghold.
'Where To Find Me' is a great song in that it reminds us that no matter how far we wander from God, He always knows where we are.
'Who Am I' is so uplifting and reminds us that out of the billions of people in the world, God knows not only where we are but all about us... even how many hairs there are on our heads!
'It is good for me' is a truly amazing song... turning our eyes to the fact that God is our ultimate supplier of all good things and that He withholds nothing that we need.
I could comment on all the songs on this album but, suffice it to say, that there is not one that does not stir our hearts and lift our souls. Christy's voice is magical and as a couple they are just great!!
This album is a must for all lovers of true gospel, contemporary music.
on July 15, 2003
I am absolutely in love with this cd. Watermark is a husband/wife duo, with the wife doing most of the singing (her voice is so beautiful) and the husband on harmony and guitar. Their music is distinctly Christian, but not "preachy." It is sort of worship-y, but not in the Sunday morning sense. I guess I call it worship-y b/c it is not acoustically driven like a lot of other Christian artists. It is simple, graceful, melody driven music. I guess I would compare it to Sara Groves and Jill Phillips as far as genre/similar artists. It is very artistic and ethereal sounding, but with pronounced Christian lyrics and themes.
I first heard the song "Where to Find Me" on my digital cable's christian radio channel (tv these days :)) and loved it, so I sought out more of their stuff. This cd takes my breath away."Where to Find Me" gives me chills. "Glory Baby" is a beautiful song about a losing a baby to stillbirth or miscarriage. "Who Am I" is soft, melodious and relaxing, and "All Things New" is positive, uplifting and just plain awesome. I love Watermark, especially this CD, and I recommend them to everyone.
on June 7, 2001
"I am not redeemed by corruptible things.....but by the blood..." barely unlocks the key to this explosive new addition by Watermark. Amazing, again, that two people have so much talent to write, produce, and perform such inspiring music. Each piece stands alone in it's message and in it's creation. Such originality! Don't try to listen to this CD while performing other tasks. You will find yourself having to stop and just LISTEN. I was particularly touched by "Glory Baby", which brought me to tears having experienced the loss of a child. It brought me new insight in that, "Jesus will hold you before we do...". I have already purchased the CD for some of my friends who recently had this experience. An absolute must for any music collection.
on September 12, 2015
Great songs, but needs a fresh remix; it's done 80's style and it will make your ears bleed. They really StP on this one. It needs less compression, better eq'ing, and a more natural balance, for starters.
on July 19, 2000
I didn't know much about this duo until I read about the song "Glory Baby" and the reasons behind the writing. Well, that prompted me to buy the CD, and I'm so glad I did! It is really a great and inspirational project. For every parent who has lost a child through a miscarriage, GET THIS CD and listen to this song. Several times. It will heal your heart. Take it from someone who knows.