5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love?
Surely one of the most catchy Christmas songs of our time. I had to downsize my venti pepperment latte in order to afford to buy this song. While I relish the delicious rush of coffee, chocolate, and peppermint - Mariah delivers the endorphins to compensate.
Published on October 9, 2011 by Jim Hogan

3.0 out of 5 stars Download Glitch
I only got half the song! When I put it on my ipod the song would go about hlf way through the son gand the move on to the next one. But of the part I can hear it is great!
Published 19 months ago by Cool Man

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love?, October 9, 2011
Jim Hogan (Enumclaw, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All I Want For Christmas Is You (Original Version) (MP3 Music)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, November 28, 2009
Amazon Customer "redfreak" (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I'm not usually a Mariah Carey fan, but she just does such a great job on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Music Maniac, August 11, 2011
Great song by a great performer. Love it and will make it a part of my Christmas every year.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Modern Christmas Classic, December 19, 2013
I doubt that Mariah Carey would have forecast the level of success that this song, and her presentation of it, would achieve when she wrote it some 20 years ago. It is now certainly on par with the Bing Crosby-esque Christmas tunes that are now considered classics. A real gem that brings a smile to my face every time I listen to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars An all time Christmas classic!, October 7, 2013
She has the most amazing voice - and I simply love this rendition. I have listened to it many, many times - even in (especially in) the 'off-season' - and it hasn't gotten old yet.

Truly an American Christmas time classic for everyone to enjoy!

I cannot get past her voice. It is simply - awesome.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love This Song (Also Listen to O Holy Night and Oh Come All Ye Faithful, December 5, 2010
Mariah Carey is one of my very favorite singers (I have four of her albums) (Greatest Hits, Emancipation of Mimi, E=MC2 and Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel) I like allher music, old and new, from 1990 to 2010. I also love Christmas music. So these two things together are great. It is really hard to listen to someone else sing this song after you've heard her. (she wrote it like she does nearly all her other sonGs). I also like the rest of the album, especially O Holy Night, Jesus Born On This Day, and Hark The Herald Angels Sing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Love this song!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best XMAS song ever, April 18, 2014
Love this song, I always buy my music here on amazon, the cloud player lets me take it anywhere, and I even have some purchases here from CD's I bought 7 years ago!! and the digital tracks just automatically updated to my amazon cloud player! awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars real great, March 24, 2014
really great christmas song,definitly around christmas, lol i would definitly recommend to anyone who likes/loves christmas music.
i really enjoy it

5.0 out of 5 stars I love listening to Mariah Carey, especially at Christmas time!, March 13, 2014
I love this song (All I want for Christmas is You), especially when Mariah Carey is singing it. It certainly added some joy to my holiday music collection on my MP3 player.

Rate and Discover Movies