5.0 out of 5 stars PINK UMBRELLA
MY WIFE ALWAYS WANTED THIS TYPE UMBRELLA WHEN SHE WAS A TEENAGER AND WHEN SHE MENTIONED IN CONVERSATION WITH SOME FRIENDS I BOUGHT IT AS A SMALL SURPRISE. SHE LOVED IT, I GUESS ITS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MATTER SOMETIMES. SIGNED ...DUMB MALE BUT LEARNING !!!
Published 24 months ago by THOMAS SPINELLI

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
I got this umbrella as a xmas gift. Finally went to use it and with one wind gust it BROKE first day using it! cheaply made extremely disappointed!
Published on January 16, 2012 by mr1128

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, January 16, 2012
This review is from: All-Weather 42" Clear Dome Bubble Umbrella (Pink/Clear) (Luggage)

1.0 out of 5 stars Inside out, January 18, 2012
My pink-loving daughter works in Boston and has a long walk to her car. She wanted an umbrella that could handle not only the rain but also the wind. This dome looked perfect and she texted me with excitement when rain was predicted shortly after Christmas! She tells me that she proudly left her car that morning with her pink protector open overhead. Woosh! The first little gust of wind inverted the dome destroying the frame. She got soaked with rain and I got soaked by my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, May 21, 2012
JLR (Halifax, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This umbrella broke the first time my daughter tried to use it. It was a little windy and the mechanism floated up on the post and would not come down.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very sturdy, March 5, 2013
For the price I paid here, I could have gotten a better quality umbrella from a street vendor for less.

5.0 out of 5 stars PINK UMBRELLA, September 19, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin Plastic, June 24, 2013
The plastic is very thin compare it to a cheap trash bag.
Will be purchasing another umbrella with better quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Umbrella, March 31, 2013
I like the bubble umbrellas but this one looked bigger on the web page. I wanted a bigger one but this one serves the purpose

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, April 14, 2013
We purchased two similar umbrella's. This one was a million times better then the other one. This umbrella is much more durable then the other. It has had a great work out for the first week. Rain 4 out of 5 days. And a few of those days were blustery. No problems so far and my daughter (6 years old) loves to look through the umbrella and keep dry. I would recommend this to others.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke within 4 uses, March 7, 2013
I had only used this 4 times and the wind (which wasn't overly strong) literally bent four metal arms of the frame 90 degrees. I bought this option because it was cheaper--and I definitely paid for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly got what I wanted, February 5, 2013
Loved the look of it, it's very cute and fun to be able to see out of it if you want. It's obviously not a little compact umbrella to fit in a purse or bag but still good to have around. Just remember it's another thing to be carrying. One problem I did have is the metal hooks that are holding it together to open it keeps coming out. There are plastic encasings and one of the metal pieces keeps coming out and I have to put it back in frequenty so that's annoying but I still really like it. I bought it because it's fun and cute not necessarily to be practical of course it is a much larger umbrella so more of me is covered.

All-Weather 42" Clear Dome Bubble Umbrella (Pink/Clear)
$23.95 $13.57