5.0 out of 5 stars my new favorite magazine!
Published on December 29, 2007 by S. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Slacking not as good as before
Published on February 8, 2012 by Rena D

5.0 out of 5 stars my new favorite magazine!, December 29, 2007
This review is from: All You (1-year) (Magazine)
I highly recommend this magazine for working or stay at home moms. There is truly a little bit of everything. Inexpensive fashion, makeup tips, healthcare, nutrition, fitness, relationships, family, etc... It doesn't prefer one to the other and there are useful tips jotted all over the place that are truly useful. There are very few ads in the magazine and the ones they do have usually come with useful coupons. It seems to market young moms ages 25-40. I am 31 and when this magazine comes in the mail, I honestly read it front to back. No useless stories or expensive fashion that is out of my reach. I just hope it stays as consistent and true to the market they are reaching. Thanks All You!!!

7/29/08 UPDATE: I just reordered this for another 2 years. This magazine is still great and I actually start thinking about when another issue will be hitting my mailbox which hasn't happened since I was a teen.

Top 10 Favorite Parts:
1. Sudoku, Futoshiki, Crossword and Picture Puzzles in every issue
2. Table of Contents shows a picture of the front cover with page numbers for each tag - quick to flip to what interests you.
3. Easy layout to read. There are ordered sections called You Self, Your Health, Your World, Your Home, Seasonal, and In Every Issue.
4. Normal everyday people - no stick figure models in the this mag.
5. Fashion, decorating and make-up suggestions are all normal brands at normal stores (Target, Macy's, Gap, Walmart, Old Navy, LLBean, Pier 1)
6. Little fluff and most of the ads that are in there have coupons
7. Safe enough to leave on the table around kids (no kinky stuff)
8. Just enough family and kid-fun info but majority appeals to women so you don't feel so mommyish readying it
9. No gossip or celebrity picture. I don't buy anything that pays scummy paparazzi.
10. I can read it from beginning to end the first day and still go back to the issue multiple times thru the month for decorating, fashion and recipe ideas. Great value

I normally don't write long reviews but this is truly a great magazine!

EDIT: 7/7/09 - BEFORE you order this magazine PLEASE look over the time it takes to get your first one in the mail. Amazon states it takes 6 to 10 weeks from the day you purchase right at the top of the page. All the 1 star reviews are from idiots who are mad their magazine hasn't come yet and "it's been a whole month!" Stop leaving poor reviews because it isn't All You's fault or Amazon's - it is your own fault for not reading the obvious print on how long it takes to arrive. Be patient. It is a great magazine and doesn't deserve the bad 1 star reviews for people's lack of common sense.

EDIT: 7/5/13 - I still order and read this magazine every single month. I think the content has stayed the same but I think there are a few less coupons than before. The only place you can pick this magazine up in the stands is at Walmart. And yes, it still takes a long time to get this magazine like every other magazine from Amazon. You can get it a few weeks quicker going directly to their publishing department but I like the magazine subscription reminder thru Amazon as opposed to getting paper mail from publishers. Earth friendly and easier to remember.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, Great Value, November 30, 2007
This review is from: All You (1-year) (Magazine)
All You is so very informative. A little bit of everything, for women of all ages. Food, self help, hair and makeup, relationships, children, crafts, and gardening; just to name a few. They are all jam packed in this magazine. That is why I so look forward to receiving it every month. As was said before, this wonderful magazine has many name brand coupons. It's like they pay you for receiving the magazine. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to lose!, October 5, 2007
This review is from: All You (1-year) (Magazine)
I really liked the information in this magazine and if that's not enough reason to buy it, it's FULL of coupons. You'll definitely get enough coupons out of this magazine to more than pay for it. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Slacking not as good as before, February 8, 2012
This review is from: All You (1-year) (Magazine)
I subscribed to All You for 2 years and I been so dissapointed this last six months. First by the time we get the magazine (october in January)All coupons are expired and all the tips and items are not current. I worte to ALL YOU they claimed its the post office....post office said ALL YOU pays the cheapest way to get it to us. Unlike Oprah and all my other magazines(better Homes, etc) they all come on time. As for the coupons its not as many and expires so fast. We get only about a week to use it.( thats if I get the magazine that same month). I no longer will subscribe to ALL YOU.

4.0 out of 5 stars Coupons and Real People, August 3, 2009
This review is from: All You (1-year) (Magazine)
This magazine contains several grocery coupons every month. Other than through a subscription, you can only get it at Walmart. I appreciate that many of the women featured look more like "real" women than the models used by most other magazines.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have for Penny Pinchers!, May 12, 2009
This review is from: All You (1-year) (Magazine)
This magazine is full of great coupons month after month. It flies off the rack at my local Walmart. It is only available for purchase via subscription or exclusively at Walmart. Each issue costs $2.24 if purchased separately.

You will easily recoup your subscription price just by using some of the coupons. If you're a coupon master, such as myself, you'll recoup your money with the first issue. Normal coupon users will recoup their money with the first two issues.

A common misconception is that the coupons are only good at Walmart. This is not true. These are manufacturer's coupons, such as the ones you find in the Sunday newspaper.

If you read any couponer or money saving blogs, you've seen them mention All You. All You is a favorite magazine of couponers everywhere because it is packed with high-dollar coupons, many of which are for savings greater than you receive in the Sunday coupon inserts.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great magazine, poor subscription service, September 17, 2009
This review is from: All You (1-year) (Magazine)
I originally subscribed to this magazine for the coupons. Since it takes a couple months for the first issue to arrive, I purchased two issues at Wal-Mart. I am basing my review on the two issues I purchased at Wal-Mart and the one issue I received through the mail.

I first heard of this magazine when I started following couponing blogs. I saw a great deal on a subscription at Amazon, so I went ahead and signed up, having never looked at an issue before. I was very pleased with the issue I purchased at Wal-Mart. It had some great, high-value coupons. It also had some great recipes and money-saving tips. With the next two issues, I found the coupons less useful. A lot of makeup coupons, but this is not something I buy every month. Also, a lot of coupons for ready-made, overly-processed food. In each issue there was at least 1 higher-than-normal coupon for something that I wanted to buy, but nothing that I would have bought anyway. I have found the recipes to be the most useful thing about the magazine. Tasty, easy to prepare with ingredients on hand. Also, good, short articles that are useful and interesting. It is a good magazine to try to read with little kids running around, because nothing is too long or too deep that would make it hard to be constantly be interrupted.

The big disappointment with this magazine is that I subscribed in May, and the only issue I have received in the mail was the July issue. It is now October. I have made repeated calls and been assured I would receive the past issues. I even received a postcard apologizing for the subscription interruption. However, still no more magazines. I called again yesterday and was told someone would call me back. At this point I am not holding out a lot of hope. I subscribed at a great price and would rather have the magazine than a refund. Every time I am at Wal-Mart and see this magazine on the newstand I feel a little irritated that I am a subscriber but I have to pay newstand price if I want to actually receive it.

In summary, great magazine, but don't buy it just for the coupons unless you buy a lot of makeup and prepared foods. I love Amazon, have saved a lot of money here, but will never subscribe to a magazine here again. I subscribe to other magazines that I signed up for directly or through other outlets, but this is the only one I have ever had a problem receiving.

5.0 out of 5 stars More Than a Mag - It's Money In the Bank, March 19, 2011
This review is from: All You (2-year) (Magazine)
If you are looking for ways to cut day-to-day living costs for your family, this is a magazine you should buy. I am not normally a person who cares for "home" or "ladies" magazines - but a subscription to ALL YOU will literally end up being FREE because each month it's loaded with high-end coupons for things like cosmetics, food, drinks, household products, etc. Even if you only ended up using one or two coupons a month you found in this mag, it would defray the cost of the subscription. Plus, there are excellent articles on where to get the best deals. They run articles you would typically find in most women's magazines - fashion, receipes and you aren't going to find alot of gossip about the Hollywood bunch. It's a practical magazine, geared toward helping you get more for less, geared toward helping you find the best places to shop for what you really need, geared toward helping families, especially with children, lessen the expense of maintaining a household in all kinds of creative ways. Originally, I only purchased the magazine to get all the coupons, but I've been impressed with some of the articles they've presented. It's definitely been a good investment. And the best part is, they have a little index in the first pages of the magazine which lists which coupons are included in the month's issue - by alphabetical order - that tells you how much the coupon is worth and what page you can find it on. That makes it very easy when you see, for example, a cosmetic item on sale at your drugstore because you can quickly flip open the magazine and look to see if they have a coupon you can stack with the sale price to get the best deal.
I highly recommend this subscription to anyone wishing to save money on a regular basis, especially if you are on a tight budget. Again, if you utilize the coupons, this subscription truly ends up costing you nothing and saving well more than it cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars "All You" Magazine, April 23, 2009
akbj "akbj" (Anchorage, Alaska) - See all my reviews
This review is from: All You (1-year) (Magazine)
I'm an over 40, non-coupled woman with no children, & I love this magazine. I normally don't go in much for "woman's mags", but "All You" has so many coupons, plus the models are regular sized people, & this magazine doesn't do the regular celebrity worship that so many magazines offer. It's ordinary in a very nice way. The subscription price is worth it for the coupons alone, even if you normally don't go in for coupons. They actually have a listing of all the coupons on a page in the back, so you can look up a coupon that you saw & didn't cut out right away.
This is just an all round good mag that most women would really like.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coupons, March 11, 2011
This review is from: All You (2-year) (Magazine)
This magazine has high value coupons of alot of new and useful products. They are not short dated so we have time to find the product and/or a sale.

All You (1-year auto-renewal)
All You (1-year auto-renewal) by Time Direct Ventures