Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: All You
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 13, 2014
I made the mistake of ordering this magazine with auto-renewal and didn't notice that it charged me to renew until much later and I let it go. It has steadily declined in value in the almost two years I've been getting it. It's mostly ads, and where it used to contain over $100 in coupons, this latest has FOUR dollars in coupons! Then tries to make you think you're getting exclusive coupon codes to buy stuff on websites but those coupon codes are available anywhere like deal hunting. The latest scam came when I received notice that it was their "pleasure to inform" me that they would renew my subscription if I didn't call in the next two weeks and charge me $29.95!! For ONE YEAR! I haven't paid THIRTY DOLLARS for even a TOP NOTCH magazine EVER!! outrageous! Also, they were going to charge me for a renewal now to start in MARCH? CRAZY! So I cancelled using the automated system and it gave me a "confirmation number" and you bet I'll be watching my bank statement like a hawk! Worst magazine hands down I've ever dealt with, read, etc...poor content. I love magazines too but don't waste your money on this junk!
on August 19, 2011
I've subscribed to this magazine ever since it was first published. It was great the first year or 2, but seems to have lost something along the way. There are not as many manufacture coupons in my subscribed edition, however I happened to notice that in-store editions do seem to have more coupons in them. Subscribers should get the same coupons. Because of this I may not be nenewing or may even cancel my subscription if this doesn't change. The magazine does have lots of good tips on everything from fashion, make-up, food & more. The other thing I noticed is you used to be able to find better deals when subscribing to this magazine. I could not find 1 site with a lower reduced rate or where you could use a coupon code. I feel it had such a great start that now they are too full of themselves to offer those deals. There are plenty of other magazines you can purchase for half the price with almost as much information & more coupons.
on November 9, 2012
I am so surprised at the good reviews on this crappy magazine. I got a one year free subscription from a Forever 21 order. I didn't really care for the magazine but since it was free and I was going to make that order anyway, it didn't bother me.

I flipped through the first three issues and they were completely written by either really lazy, really stupid, or really doped-up writers. For instance, one article regarding how to cut debt and reduce your month expenditures actually spent a whole paragraph talking about stocking up on ramen and frozen entrees so you don't have to waste money on takeout. That sounds like common sense to anyone over the age of 10, and is completely useless not to mention wrong. They made zero mentionings of nutrition or health, and if you were to get diabetes or cancer because of eating cheap ramen everyday, would it still be worth the $300-$600 something per months of savings?

I didn't care for the coupons either, they were mostly for items I don't purchase anyway. I'm not going to buy a package of Jimmy Deans frozen sausage just because I have a coupon for it! From the other reviewers, it seems like some of them get expired coupons by the time the magazine reaches them. Seems to me even more reasons to not buy this.

To make everything worse, the cherry on top is when they started sending me renewal notices after my first issue, and past due notices for the renewals. All the letters look threatening and marked in red, and harassment like that really bothers me and is a huge turn off for any company. None of the notices are postage paid, not like all other magazine companies, which makes me not want to write cancel and send it back, so I called them instead. If this is anything like Chaz Dean, I doubt the calling would do anything anyway, only until you file with BBB will the harassment stop. Why can't companies just stop sending you the magazine if you don't pay? I don't eve want anymore of this garbage. Waste of ink.

By the way, many blogs are much better written with much more useful content. Stop giving your money to this unethical as well as bad company and support hard working bloggers.
on November 11, 2012
This subscription auto-renewed with no reminder or advance notice. It was a gift last year for a friend and I had completely forgotten about it. I tried to cancel after I saw the charge but it wouldn't let me. Customer deserves at least a reminder.
on November 26, 2013
I started getting this magazine because of the coupons. The first few magazines I got had good coupons, but the coupons have trickled off over the past year that I have been getting this magazine. Now, it seems like it mostly ads and coupons for junk no one would really want. I have since cancelled my subscription to this magazine. I will just buy an extra copy of the newspaper to get more coupons!
on May 19, 2015
I've received allyou magazine for a few years now. When I first got it a few years ago, it was filled with coupons and I thought
it was a really neat magazine. The format reminded me of a modern day Family Circle (a variety of quick topics.)
However, over the years, it has become a bit repetitive (recipe ideas, craft ideas) and it has recently had very few coupons.
For example, my current issue is 96 pages and contains 22 pages of ads, 12 recipe ideas and 2 coupons. The back of the
magazine always contains a horoscope page, a puzzle & sudoku page and a "giveaway" page. I like this magazine but I
don't love it like I used to.
on March 29, 2015
No longer a "coupon" magazine. I have subscribed for about 2 or 3 years and the slogan on the front was always "the magazine that pays for itself" I've noticed the past maybe 6 months the slogan has gone away. The reason, it no longer pays for itself. The average number of coupons I've gotten in an issue in the last year has been about 4 coupons....if that! And the coupons are typically for the same things every month....if you don't eat butterball turkey every month your pretty much out of luck with using 3/4 of the coupons in this magazine. We really need an actual coupon magazine. With actual coupons. All you has gotten so sad, it's not even worth the $5 for 11 issues which is about the cheapest you can get. I will no longer be subscribing.
on December 29, 2013
I bought this magazine because I am an avid coupon clipper, and I thought I would love a magazine devoted to coupons. Unfortunately, it did not live up to my expectations. I rarely find useful articles or recipes or even tips in this magazine and there are far fewer coupons than I thought there would be.
on October 18, 2015
The main purpose hy I ordered this was for coupons. That was years ago but over the last year their coupons have been lacking. There use to be many coupons. Now you be lucky if you get two coupons out of it.. So I cancelled it. The articles are not that great for me to keep ordering..
on February 13, 2016
I liked the magazines...the ones I ACTUALLY received! I did receive the digital format. But after reviewing my subscription orders, I see that I should still be receiving issues and I am NOT. I have also learned that I don't enjoy reading on my Kindle, although it is convenient and nice to have magazines issues on my Kindle and not carry around several magazines with me while spending the day at the hospital waiting for a loved one to come out of a long surgery. My biggest complaint is not receiving all of the paper issues, plus just learning NOW that my subscription ends in March, 2016. I ordered a year subscription. I won't make this mistake again. I'll stick with the old fashioned way of buying the issues at the grocery stores.