Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
All You Can Do Is All You Can Do But All You Can Do Is Enough! Mass Market Paperback – July 30, 1989
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
May 1992: I immigrated to Montreal and found this book by accident.
Dec 1997: I graduated at McGill University with Great Distinction.
* SOME PERSONAL ADVICE:
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GOAL YET, DON'T READ IT, IT'S GOING TO BE A WASTE OF TIME.
BUT IF YOU DO HAVE ONE, GO AHEAD AND PUT DOWN THAT $10 NOTE. I SWEAR. YOU'LL NEVER REGRET.
** SOME STATEMENTS TAKEN OUT FROM THE BOOK:
- Believe in your God-given power
- Your life from this moment is still a blank page
- The world is full of people playing at half or a third of their ability. If you go out there and do all you can do, you dramatically increase your chances of winning
- When things are though, we tend to get discouraged and do less than we've done before. Wrong! This is the worst time to slow down. The best cure for discouragement is to double your effort, so as to calm your fears and motivate you to keep going.
- You can't live for the approval of every person you meet during your life time; you've got to live for the rightness of what you're doing
- Tough time won't last. Tough people do
In this case, Williams can teach you a lot. After reading this book, you'll feel like you can walk into the lion's den with a string of raw meat hanging from your neck and come out a winner. But as Williams warns, success is not easy. It's not for people who give up, who listen to their fears, or who will not give their all.
Williams has been there. He not only tells his story, but also other success stories. The book doesn't offer pie-in-the-sky "feel-good" philosophies, just plain, solid fundamentals that we all need. The bottom line is it's never too late to make a change. But the people who don't attempt to make their lives better never will. But what do you do? You can start by reading this book. You won't regret it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good encouragement to be active. This book is probably best classified as a motivational book for social networking.Published 28 days ago by David Egesdal
Art's philosophy is unique in its simplicity. DO ALL YOU CAN DO, that's enough to reach your dreams! BUT MAKE SURE YOU DO ALL YOU CAN DO!Published 1 month ago by Vincenzo