Night Court 9 Seasons 1984
Amazon Instant Video
1. All You Need Is Love A young and unusual judge arrives in Manhattan's night court and begins deciding cases in a most unusual manner, much to the horror of his court clerk and all else in the courtroom.
2. Santa Goes Downtown Harry, the wacky night court judge, meets more than his match in a Santa Claus who swears he's just winding down from Christmas and a teenaged shoplifter who hopes to grow up as a 20th century Attila the Hun.
3. The Former Harry Stone A man is brought before Harry for disorderly conduct after learning his bride-to-be was once a nude centerfold in a men's magazine. Simultaneously, a reporter threatens to expose Harry's criminal past, thereby ruining his career.
4. Welcome Back, Mama An elderly lonely woman (JANIS PAIGE) surprises Judge Harry Stone (HARRY ANDERSON) when she claims to be his long-lost mother; and a bevy of international beauties are duped by a sleazy beauty pageant promoter (PAUL KREPPEL).
5. Eye of The Beholder The night court staff tries to boost the spirits of burly bailiff Bull Shannon (RICHARD MOLL), who signs up as a volunteer father, then learns he's been rejected because the organization believes his size and appearance would frighten children.
6. Death Threat The life of Judge Harry Stone (HARRY ANDERSON) seems doomed when a cryptic death threat, wrapped around a rock, comes flying through the window, causing, pandemonium in the courtroom.
7. Once In Love With Harry While attorney Dan Fielding seems to be losing the city council election to a dead man, a seemingly naive Judge Harry Stone is surprised to learn a hooker, Carla B., has been frequenting his courtroom because she's fallen in love with him.
8. Quadrangle of Love Prosecutor Dan Fielding (JOHN LARROQUETTE) explodes in a jealous rage after learning his attractive new assistant (CAROLINE McWILLIAMS) is dating other men on the night court staff--among them Judge Harry Stone (HARRY ANDERSON).
9. Wonder Drug Court clerk Lana Wagner upsets the courtroom with bizarre and unpredictable behavior brought on by a reaction to prescribed medication to fight a virus, but it's Judge Harry Stone who must cope with her suddenly overactive libido.
10. Some Like It Hot Judge Harry Stone (HARRY ANDERSON) charges a Russian immigrant (YAKOV SMIRNOFF) with selling stolen merchandise, but the man threatens to set himself on fire if he's sent to jail.
11. Harry And The Rock Star Judge Harry Stone (HARRY ANDERSON) falls for a popular rock star (KRISTINE DeBELL), but the romance begins to interfere with order in the courtroom when a group of punk rockers converges on the court looking for their idol.
12. Bull's Baby Bailiff Bull Shannon (RICHARD MOLL) worries the staff when he starts coming to work late and looking like he hasn't slept for months. Perhaps the new baby he has acquired is causing his exhaustion!
13. Hi Honey, I'm Home Judge Harry Stone confronts a legal ambiguity as he decides the case of a veteran declared legally dead while missing-in-action who escapes and returns home to his wife only to find she has a new husband.
|Starring||Harry Anderson, Karen Austin|
|Supporting actors||Gail Strickland, John Larroquette, Richard Moll, Selma Diamond, Joseph V. Perry, Peggy McCay, Rita Taggart, Luke Andreas, Andrew Bloch, Matt Landers, Cal Gibson, Charlotte Portney|
|Producers||Marica Govons, Jeff Melman, Reinhold Weege|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I am sure you will love it too if you watched this show in the mid 80's.
I have been waiting for Night Court to be released on DVD for years.... Now my dream has come true and I cannot wait till I get all 9 Season's 193 episodes.
WE love Night Court and watched it faithfully when it was on the first time.
Funny as i remembered it . I like to escape the real world crap and just relax and laugh. This works for me and they are great actors.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Night Court was and still is a very funny show, and is one of my all time personal favorites, that being said however season 1 is a bit of a mess. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Cyberstrike
Bought as a gift for my husband. We both loved this show when on the air and can't wait to buy more of the seasons on dvd.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Night Court was as much fun and as funny as my husband and I remembered it. We are very happy with it. TV is not as much fun today...Published 3 months ago by Sadie