ER 15 Seasons 2000
Amazon Instant Video
1. Leave It To Weaver When Anspaugh decides to retire as chief of staff and return to surgery, he appoints Romano as his replacement. Greene expresses reservations about the decision, but Weaver does not support Greene. Romano makes Weaver the new chief of emergency medicine.
2. Last Rites After his mother's funeral, Dr. Greene comforts his father (JOHN CULLUM) in San Diego. In Chicago, Romano surprises Corday by appointing her associate chief of surgery. Corday treats Elaine, Carter's lover, for breast cancer.
3. Greene with Envy A recommendation from Weaver allows Jeanie to have temporary approval as a foster parent for baby Carlos. Reggie and Jeanie get married. Lucy and Kovac talk with a young woman whose husband they believe is very dangerous.
4. Sins of the Fathers Hathaway befriends an out-of-work waitress, Meg (MARTHA PLIMPTON ). Seven-months pregnant, Meg cannot afford prenatal care. Hathaway invites her to the hospital, performs free tests and helps her interview for a job in the cafeteria.
5. Truth & Consequences A prank in a high school science class goes terribly awry, injuring a teacher and several students. Hathaway discovers Meg's drug addiction. Weaver and Greene notice Lawrence gets easily confused.
6. The Peace of Wild Things Benton informs Carla that he is Reese's father no matter what. Jeanie resigns because she wants to stay home and take care of her son. Greene and Weaver use a fake patient to convince Lawrence that he needs help. Lawrence resigns.
7. Humpty Dumpty Weaver tries to save the life of a rape victim while Corday struggles with feelings of disdain as she is forced to save the rapist. Cleo treats a teenage alcoholic boy whose alcoholic mother refuses to recognize her problem or his.
8. Great Expectations Complications arise as Hathaway delivers twins, Tess and Kate. Greene, Hathaway's Lamaze coach, rushes to the hospital to be with her during the delivery, leaving a disappointed Elizabeth to spend Thanksgiving alone with Greene's father and Rachel.
9. How The Finch Stole Christmas Kovac and Haleh take care of Hathaway's twins so the new mother can finally get some rest. The job transfer for Carla's husband does not get approved allowing Reese to stay in Chicago. Lucy endeavors to get a heart transplant for a young woman and goes to Romano's house begging him to perform the surgery.
10. Family Matters In order to get her paitient to tell her the location of a missing body, Corday agrees to grant him a fatal wish. Kovac befriends two brothers. He tells Weaver that his wife and children died in the Bosnian war. Former medical student Deb Chen returns to County General as a resident, using her Chinese name, Jing-Mei Chen.
11. The Domino Heart Lucy's patient finally gets a heart transplant but does not survive. The transplanted heart will now go to another recipient. Greene interferes in a gay domestic situation. Corday tricked her patient who murdered several women and now he's being transferred to a county jail.
12. Abby Road Two boys brought in after a fight at school leads Cleo to discover that one of them has been injecting himself with hormones. Hathaway's obstetrics nurse, Abby Lockhart, joins the ER as a third year medical student on an ER rotation.
13. Be Still My Heart Kovac tells two mildly injured children that their parents did not survive a car accident. Greene, Corday, David Greene and Isabelle go out for a special dinner, and David Greene and Isabelle sing a duet onstage.
14. All in the Family Irritated by a raucous Valentine's Day party in the admittance area as she comes on duty, Weaver attends to a few situations before entering the horrifying examination room where Carter and Lucy lie in massive amounts of blood, almost dead from numerous stab wounds.
15. Be Patient Kovac witnesses an accident and saves the young victim's life. Carter slowly recovers from his brutal attack and undergoes excruciating physical therapy. Hathaway helps two sexually active 14-year-old girls.
16. Under Control Even though he suffers from intense pain due to his stabbing injuries, Carter returns to work and prescribes a controversial procedure for a suicidal patient. Greene tries to convince his father to undergo cancer treatment.
17. Viable Options Chen's patient refuses to reveal to his daughter that she might have inherited a terrible disease from him. Weaver defies Romano's authority and performs a procedure that gets her suspended. An available kidney causes friction between Corday and Kovac as they decide which one of their patients will get it.
18. Match Made in Heaven After Corday refuses to perform exploratory surgery on Cleo's patient, Cleo enlists Benton's help, infuriating Corday. Abby cares for a pregnant woman with five children who wants an abortion. Greene lovingly tends to his dying father at home.
19. The Fastest Year Carter seeks psychiatric help because he can't sleep. He then visits the wife of his attacker. Weaver returns to work after her suspension. Hathaway and Kovac share a kiss.
20. Loose Ends Weaver reprimands Carter for doing a dangerous procedure without consulting Kovac. She also talks to Hathaway about Hathaway's lack of focus on the job. And while treating a 6-year-old patient involved in a minor car accident, Malucci and Cleo discover the girl has been sexually molested recently by her father.
21. Such Sweet Sorrow Greene prepares to bury his father. Chen worries about Carter's mood swings. After witnessing the interaction between a dying woman and her family, Hathaway realizes she wants her family together and flies to Seattle to join Ross.
22. May Day As the result of a school shooting, Kovac and Benton care for the gunman and his victims. Abby discovers that Carter has been illegally injecting pain relievers. Greene and Weaver confront Carter about his problem, and Weaver orders him to enter a drug rehabilitation center or leave the hospital permanently.
|Supporting actors||Julianna Margulies, Laura Innes, Alex Kingston, Kellie Martin, Paul McCrane, Goran Visnjic, Maura Tierney, Michael Michele, Erik Palladino, Ming-Na Wen, Eriq La Salle, Ellen Crawford, John Doman, Yvette Freeman, David Krumholtz, Liza Weil, Joe Basile, Brad Blaisdell|
|Executive Producer||Penny Adams|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Granted I don't care for later seasons but only because they killed off my favorite character but every season has been great.
Granted I don't care for later seasons but only because they killed off my favorite character but every season has been great.Published 22 days ago by C. Montney
My daughter is collecting the entire E.R. series. Nicely priced, brand new, mint condition and cheap! Can't get any better than that!Published 1 month ago by Paula
This is just something I had to have as a necessity. And it make life so much simpler. The item is pretty self-explanatory.Published 1 month ago by R. Little
Really miss this show. Wish they would show it as reruns again. Am buying the entire seasons to watch whenever I wantPublished 1 month ago by Rosemary Jost
This is an amazing series that everyone has at least watched one episode and they need to sit down and watch them allPublished 1 month ago by D. Norman
I miss George Clooney but the writing and acting hold up beautifully.. Yes it is a soap opera but a really good onePublished 4 months ago by Blair B. Macinnes
I would recommend this series to anyone who loves hospital dramas with exciting action and the actors are amazing as wellPublished 4 months ago by nelly123
This season marks the departure of one of my cast favorites, Julianna Margulies as Nurse Manager of the ER. Read morePublished 6 months ago by B. Marold