Army Wives 7 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Would You Know My Name Following the aftermath of the bombing at the Hump Bar, the Army Wives struggle to put their lives back together.
2. Strangers in a Strange Land The Army wives deal with the aftermath of an unexpected tragedy. Joan wrestles with her decision to terminate her pregnancy.
3. The Messenger Claudia Joy makes a new friend, Harry (guest-star Bill Cobbs). Pamela and Chase's daughter Katie stars as Joan of Arc in the church play.
4. Leaving the Tribe Roland is offered a job as a high school counselor. Denise makes a new friend, a doctor named Getti (guest-star Seamus Dever), who encourages her to ride a motorcycle she received as a gift from a patient.
5. The Hero Returns Trevor returns home a hero but is conflicted about the praise being showered on him. Frank, still in Iraq, becomes increasingly worried about Denise's newfound independence, particularly her affinity for her new motorcycle.
6. Thicker Than Water Betty (guest-star Patricia French) learns that her cancer is advancing and decides to fulfill her life long dream of driving across country in a Ford Mustang.
7. Uncharted Territory Joan and Roland learn the sex of their baby. Denise's son Jeremy (Richard Bryant) returns to Fort Marshall for the first time since Amanda's death.
8. Loyalties Roland is suspected of inappropriate behavior with one of his students.
9. Casting Out the Net Frank informs Denise he is coming home on leave from Iraq. Nervous about Frank's return, Denise reevaluates her relationship with Getti.
10. Duplicity Due to pregnancy complications, Joan is restricted to bed rest. Anxious to return to combat, Trevor is crushed when he receives news that his injury prevents him from doing so.
11. Mothers & Wives Golden Globe Award winning and Oscar nominated actress Marsha Mason ("The Goodbye Girl") guest-stars as Charlotte, Claudia Joy's mother, who makes an unexpected visit to the Holden household.
12. Great Expectations Claudia Joy learns the real reason for her mother Charlotte's (guest-star Marsha Mason) visit when her father Randall (guest-star Len Cariou "Brotherhood") arrives unexpectedly at the Holden household.
13. Safe Havens A distraught Roxy confesses to Roland about Trevor's growing addiction to painkillers. Michael and Claudia Joy host a visiting dignitary and old friend, Paolo (Guest-star Alex Fernandez).
14. Payback When Frank deploys to Iraq, Denise rents a creek house to reflect on their separation.
15. Thank You for Letting Me Share Evan Connor's wife Jennifer (guest-star Mayte Garcia "The Closer") arrives on post hoping to get involved in the FRG.
16. Sacrifices At the hospital, Denise befriends Renee (guest-star Rumer Willis), the wife of a young soldier who has been injured in Iraq. Joan and Roland struggle to find a suitable nanny for Sarah Elizabeth.
17. All in the Family Roxy's mother Marda returns, with a new man. Joan and Roland struggle to leave their young daughter for a date night, but are eventually persuaded to let Claudia Joy and Michael baby-sit for an evening.
18. Departures, Arrivals Joan and Roland face new challenges of balancing parenthood and their relationship when Joan returns to work. Michael receives good news relating to his job.
19. Duty Calls The Holden's face major changes. Pamela questions her decision to marry into the army.
|Supporting actors||Sterling K. Brown, Wendy Davis, Drew Fuller, Catherine Bell, Luke Bartelme, Richard Bryant, David Call, Richard L. Fister, Mayte Garcia, Rick Gifford, Matthew Glave, Tom Hillmann, Kelly Hu, Brandon L. Joyner, John Newberg, Katelyn Pippy, Gigi Rice, Terry Serpico|
|Executive Producer||Harry V. Bring|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I'm hooked on the series. Don't know how I missed it on tv when it was first on, but would of been hard to wait a week for another episode.Published 3 days ago by Connie Stout
This was the best show on TV and I am so glad I am able to purchase all of the seasons.Published 28 days ago by Sue
it is amazing that here in Australia only Season One was ever released at the video shops,and it never went on general release on TV - a brilliant seriesPublished 1 month ago by cobweb57
Loved it. Was heading to watch season 3 on amazon prime and it got taken off.. Had to skip to season 6!!!! BooooPublished 3 months ago by Lori Ruzicka
I really enjoyed the whole series. I was sorry to see it end. The show does not tell the whole truth as after all it is entertainment not a documentary.Published 3 months ago by Carolyn
I loved every series ( except Jeremy's death) and it continued terrific until the 6th season where most of the stars left the show and were replaced. Read morePublished 3 months ago by s.pauley
One of my favorite shows!!! Season 2 starts off with action and just gets better and better!!! Love this season especially! Worth watching!!!Published 3 months ago by Hanna DeBruhl
The actors are all really great in their roles and very believable. The show lets you in on the struggles that Army families go through having choose the army life. Read morePublished 3 months ago by nurse_judith
Too bad I forgot about my "Prime" membership until only 10 days left. No WAY I will get through the rest of the 3 Seasons by then.