on April 8, 2014
These Allpro Men's Track Pants are an excellent buy. I originally purchased one in blue but after wearing these to the gym a couple of times I realized I could use a couple of more. I use them all time now. They are great for activities outside(basketball, tennis) and I also use them as comfortable pants to wear when I am relaxing on the couch.

For the price($15 for the medium) these pants are really high quality! These Allpros look great and will definitely last a long time. I was looking at the Adidas originally but they were way too expensive for me and the reviews were not too positive. No way am I gonna shell out triple(or more!) this price for a crappy product.

I am 5'11 and 160 pounds and the medium fits me perfectly. With jeans I usually wear a 30x30(32x30 in dress pants). They are a little longer than 30 pants but track pants are supposed to be that long. The extra length did not hinder any movement. Also they are not baggy and have a nice straight cut.

I would easily recommend these to anyone who is looking for a good pair of track pants.
My husband's virtually impossible to shop for (almost), but thanks to Amazon, I FINALLY found him the perfect warmups and these are THE ONES! I initially bought one pair, expecting to be disappointed. They're so good, I returned and bought 3 more.

He's a tall (6'3) and big man (240+) and the XXL fits him absolutely perfectly. The length is right at 32" and at long last, we've found warmups that look like pants and not like kneepants on him. They are not baggy and have a tailored look to them (the stripe is aligned properly, all seams are neatly sewn, nice taper to the leg). He looks MAHVELOUS and says that they're soft and comfortable with no binding whatsoever. The material appears to be a tricot, so it's smooth, not dimpled. The lining is a very soft light fleecelike material and the pockets, though not particularly roomy, are adequate and at a good angle so things like wallets don't slip out of pockets when he sits.

A real winner. I like the bright colors myself & bought blue with neon orange, black with lime green, charcoal with lime green, and black with red. We're pairing them with matching colorful Izod golf shirts IZOD Men's Short Sleeve Heritage Pique Polo & he's looking GOOD! Highly recommended for fit, finish, and price. Thank you, Amazon!
on July 24, 2014
What can I say - I like these. They fit well, they are light enough for summer, but could probably work for lounging in the winter. Although they are pretty much a classy version of sweat pants, a guy could probably wear them to the grocery store without feeling too stupid.
on May 27, 2014
I got these to wear after my kickboxing class, on my way home. My only complaint is the pockets could stand to be a little deeper; a wallet or phone fills a pocket.

That said, good stitching, comfortable, and reasonably priced.
on June 3, 2014
My Wife ordered these for our son. So far he hasn't complained. In my world when someone isn't complaining about something its one less issue I have to deal with. By inference I am giving them 5 stars. They also arrived exactly when they were supposed too.
on June 5, 2014
These AllPro Men's AP Reflex Warm-Up Pants Track Pants Open Bottom (Medium) black with orange neon strip were a good value. Very comfortable nice soft material. Medium size fit as expected (I wear 32x32 jeans). I would give five stars based on quality and price, except I wish the pockets were deeper, so I'm rating four stars. Recommended. Update: the too shallow pockets are really annoying and I hardly ever wear these. Downgrading review to three stars based on pockets.
on March 6, 2015
My dad had major surgery and needed pants that were easy to put on and take off. I found these, loved the price and was expecting a mediocre product. However, they are actually great pants. The stripes are bright colored, they fit dad as expected and they seem well made. Only thing I noticed were some extra strings I had to snip - but not many.
on January 18, 2016
Either I undergo castration and keep the pants or return these oddly fit gym pants through Amazon's wonderful return policy. I chose the latter. Ladies should have no issue wearing these but me my boys need a little room without showing everyone the total package. Maybe there was a mistake here but it seemed as though I was wearing a thong with very baggy pant legs attached.
on December 23, 2014
Bought these for my Silver Sneaker workouts. Waist and length are as shown. I have a 39 inch waist and the XL size is perfect. I do agree with another reviewer that the pockets could be deeper. Could use the extra space because you have to carry a billfold, cell phone, and car keys. Just has two side pockets, no hip pockets. Have yet to see how well they hold up after a few washings.
on February 15, 2016
A bit loose and billowy everywhere but around the hips. It seems to follow the dimensions of a very large thin person rather than those of an average size athletic person. If it were designed for a very large thin person though they would be far too short, so I'm a little confused.

They fit well enough, being made of a slightly stretchy material. Unfortunately the material is slightly shiny, which makes them flashier than the utilitarian style I was looking for. They're nice and thin, they'd be good if you got a size larger than necessary and used them to pull over a pair of shorts for going to or from the gym in the winter. They'd likely be way too long if you did that though, so I don't know. I use them for pulling on when I first wake up and need to take the dog for a walk in the fall/spring.