5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels great
These Allpro Men's Track Pants are an excellent buy. I originally purchased one in blue but after wearing these to the gym a couple of times I realized I could use a couple of more. I use them all time now. They are great for activities outside(basketball, tennis) and I also use them as comfortable pants to wear when I am relaxing on the couch.

For the...
Published 8 months ago by ben luxenberg

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value--Wish Pockets were Deeper
Published 6 months ago by Cauchemar

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels great, April 8, 2014

For the price($15 for the medium) these pants are really high quality! These Allpros look great and will definitely last a long time. I was looking at the Adidas originally but they were way too expensive for me and the reviews were not too positive. No way am I gonna shell out triple(or more!) this price for a crappy product.

I am 5'11 and 160 pounds and the medium fits me perfectly. With jeans I usually wear a 30x30(32x30 in dress pants). They are a little longer than 30 pants but track pants are supposed to be that long. The extra length did not hinder any movement. Also they are not baggy and have a nice straight cut.

I would easily recommend these to anyone who is looking for a good pair of track pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY! Warmups that FIT!, July 13, 2014
This review is from: AllPro Men's AP Reflex Warm-Up Pants Track Pants Open Bottom (Apparel)
My husband's virtually impossible to shop for (almost), but thanks to Amazon, I FINALLY found him the perfect warmups and these are THE ONES! I initially bought one pair, expecting to be disappointed. They're so good, I returned and bought 3 more.

He's a tall (6'3) and big man (240+) and the XXL fits him absolutely perfectly. The length is right at 32" and at long last, we've found warmups that look like pants and not like kneepants on him. They are not baggy and have a tailored look to them (the stripe is aligned properly, all seams are neatly sewn, nice taper to the leg). He looks MAHVELOUS and says that they're soft and comfortable with no binding whatsoever. The material appears to be a tricot, so it's smooth, not dimpled. The lining is a very soft light fleecelike material and the pockets, though not particularly roomy, are adequate and at a good angle so things like wallets don't slip out of pockets when he sits.

A real winner. I like the bright colors myself & bought blue with neon orange, black with lime green, charcoal with lime green, and black with red. We're pairing them with matching colorful Izod golf shirts IZOD Men's Short Sleeve Heritage Pique Polo & he's looking GOOD! Highly recommended for fit, finish, and price. Thank you, Amazon!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value--Wish Pockets were Deeper, June 5, 2014
Cauchemar (S.F. Bay Area) - See all my reviews
These AllPro Men's AP Reflex Warm-Up Pants Track Pants Open Bottom (Medium) black with orange neon strip were a good value. Very comfortable nice soft material. Medium size fit as expected (I wear 32x32 jeans). I would give five stars based on quality and price, except I wish the pockets were deeper, so I'm rating four stars. Recommended. Update: the too shallow pockets are really annoying and I hardly ever wear these. Downgrading review to three stars based on pockets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems OK, June 3, 2014
My Wife ordered these for our son. So far he hasn't complained. In my world when someone isn't complaining about something its one less issue I have to deal with. By inference I am giving them 5 stars. They also arrived exactly when they were supposed too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, May 27, 2014
Brian Gondek (Lake County, IL, USA) - See all my reviews
I got these to wear after my kickboxing class, on my way home. My only complaint is the pockets could stand to be a little deeper; a wallet or phone fills a pocket.

That said, good stitching, comfortable, and reasonably priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars The "Medium" fits my 33" waist (32" inseam) just fine. I didn't want baggy-loose, July 15, 2014
The "Medium" fits my 33" waist (32" inseam) just fine. I didn't want baggy-loose, and certainly not tight in any portion. Fit is perfect. Pants are perfect for light gym workouts.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and suitable for answering the door, July 24, 2014
What can I say - I like these. They fit well, they are light enough for summer, but could probably work for lounging in the winter. Although they are pretty much a classy version of sweat pants, a guy could probably wear them to the grocery store without feeling too stupid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good one!, July 19, 2014
I like it but I was not happy with the quality of the cloth in the beginning. But for the money you pay, I feel this is good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Run a little small, May 16, 2014
Great product, but I found them to be small. I kept them and now my wife has new pants for evening and morning walks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24, 2014
Good product and the shipping was super fast.