5.0 out of 5 stars It fit well.
It was a nice case, but I returned it when I returned the tablet. The tablet didn't work well. Upgraded to a really nice one. Timing is everything.
Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit on Alldaymall A20 Tablet
I bought this case for the Alldaymall Dual Core Allwinner A20 Tablet PC Android 4.2 7 Inch but it doesn't line up properly with the cameras. My niece uses her tablet without the case where it is at a risk of damages. So can you please tell me what I should do?
Published 12 months ago by Buyer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It fit well., August 15, 2013
This review is from: Alldaymall 7" PU Leather case for 7" A13 Q88 Touch Screen Tablet (Black) (Personal Computers)

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit on Alldaymall A20 Tablet, January 18, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars I DON'T LIKE THIS CASE AT ALL IT'S VERY CHEAP, July 14, 2014
I DON'T LIKE THIS CASE AT ALL IT'S VERY CHEAP, SEEMS AS IF IT HAS BEEN USED BEFORE, NO GOOD NOT PLEASED AT ALL.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, December 27, 2013
excellent product, buy tablet for my 6 year old son, is of good quality and is ideal for protecting it. I recommend it to anyone with a tablet of these and want to protect it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, December 26, 2013
This case says it fits most 7 inch tablets, however, it wasn't even close to fitting either tablet that I had ordered them for. Returned to seller without problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very pretty. And to my surprise it came with a ..., November 15, 2014
It is very pretty. And to my surprise it came with a cloth, a screen plastic shield, a stylis. I am pleased with it. I put it with my eldest granddaughter's chrome Google tablet that was her birthday gift. I am excited for her. I hope she will take good care of this and the chrome tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... arrived on Christmas Eve and made my grandchild SO HAPPY. Great product, January 15, 2015
This item was not scheduled to arrive until mid to late January and it arrived on Christmas Eve and made my grandchild SO HAPPY. Great product, FIT PERFECTLY to the I-Pad. You folks are THE BEST!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, August 16, 2013
It did the trick for the price! Fit my 7 inch tablet perfectly! Would recommend for anyone looking for cheap and cheeful!

5.0 out of 5 stars It fit perfect.. my granddaughter liked it because of the ..., October 23, 2014
It fit perfect..my granddaughter liked it because of the hole for the speaker...would recommend this item

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad design. It doesn't fix and it took one ..., December 1, 2014
Bad design. It doesn't fix and it took one and half months to delivery. Never ever buy this case people.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›