Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Price:$12.30 - $17.28+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 24, 2012
I ordered this top because it was affordable and looked cute in the picture. I did standard shipping, and it seemed to take forever to arrive (about a month), but I knew that when I ordered it. The shirt itself is cute and comfortable. However, regular shirts only have one seem going down the sleeve (usually on the underneath side). This shirt has two, so you have a seem going down the top of your arm, too. It feels awkward and uncomfortable, but I'm sure I'll get used to it...but it looks weird on. The fit is fine, but the seam is bothersome. The buttons on the front look a little cheap, too. There are zero tags on this shirt, so I'm not sure how to wash it.

Overall, it's a fine shirt for the price. I'll probably wear it to bum around in when I run errands. I won't order any more clothes from Allegra K because I'm not impressed with the "craftsmanship."

Just FYI, I'm 5'7 and 150 lbs, and the medium fits fine.
11 comment|156 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2013
I am very apple shaped, and self conscious of my tummy. This looked a little blousy about the middle, so I thought I would give it a try. I expected a 'wear and toss' kind of shirt, but this is actually solidly constructed. I bought the navy, and it does have black buttons, but they don't look too big on an extra large shirt. I usually wear between a 12 and 14, and this XL fits me well; not to big that it looks sloppy, and not to tight and revealing of my midsection. It is longer than most shirts which is nice with leggings, but it isn't dress length. I am a mid thirty mother of several and not super trendy, but this is nice to have so I'm not showing up in jeans and a t-shirt all the time. Easy to accessorize with since it is pretty plain, too. I like it, and it makes me want to try more Allegra K clothing!

UPDATE: This is still a great shirt two months later, but don't bother trying the Women Round Neck Mesh Decor Sleeve Autumn Loose Shirt, definitely not the same cut OR fabric.
0Comment|124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2014
I didn't read any reviews before purchasing this item and wish I had. It took about 3 weeks to get with standard shipping. The two seams along the arms feel weird and a little bothersome, although not terrible but the fit isn't anything like shown on the picture. I typically wear a 10-12. I bought a Large, which was recommened for size 12 and the shirt barely comes to my hips. It doesn't drap down over my thighs like the picture shows and it's a little more snug than I'd like. As for the material, it is somewhat like a sweatshirt; but you can't really tell unless you touch it. It does look nice and the color is pretty, I just think the way it's put together is cheap. The buttons don't align to the side like the pictures shows either, it's almost in the middle but off just a tad and instead of looking cute, it looks like it was sown impropperly. I wouldn't buy another one.
on December 19, 2012
Looks more like an old sweat shirt-I like how it drapes the rear though, if it was different material would probably be great
on April 16, 2013
I bought this thinking it would be a nice casual shirt for work. This is an oddly fitting sweatshirt. Returned!
on July 25, 2013
The shirt was a little bit larger in size than expected. However, the shirt was so comfortable I didn't even care. It's cute, warm, and the fabric is so soft. The color is my favorite. I would recommend it to anyone!
on February 24, 2013
not impressed. I ordered a small and received an extra large. Did not like quality nor style doesn't look same as picture at all.
on December 31, 2015
From the picture, I expected this top to be a different type of material. It looks thinner and like something you could wear to work. It's more like a sweatshirt material. I was really looking forward to getting this top and when I initially took it out, I was sure it was the wrong one. I tried it on and it's OK, but it just wasn't what I was expecting. It looked thinner, dressier and drapier in the photo. In real life, it's more like a sweatshirt. I am 5'4" about 125 and ordered a small. It is blousy enough that I feel comfortable in it -- it's not too tight, however, it's nothing I'd be excited to wear so I think I'll send it back. The photo in this listing is definitely misleading!
review image
on January 22, 2014
I received this top today and boy was I disappointed. I wanted a tunic and this one just came a couple of inches past my waist. I am only 5' so it's not because I am too tall! Also, the buttons in the picture are off to the side and this one had them slightly off center which made me keep trying to twist the shirt around so they would be centered. The sleeves look loose in the picture but they are actually very, uncomfortably, tight, and has seams that runs the length on top, as well, as on the bottom of the sleeve. That is a strange look since the sleeves are so tight and I would have to keep adjusting them so they wouldn't be crooked. I've bought hundreds of items on amazon, and this is only the second time I've had to return something. This was an inexpensive top, but worthless so it's being sent back.
on September 5, 2013
I am 5'4, about 140lbs. I ordered a small and it fit like the picture. It is a little baggy but looks adorable with leggings. Becareful washing it because it comes apart easily. Handwash it. Very cute and SUPER soft :-)

See 1 answered question