4.0 out of 5 stars Becareful of size!!!
If you have a larger chest like I do (im a 34C) I wouldn't suggest buying this because it brings them out and (in my case) it tends to make the dress a shorter length. But other than that its a very cute dress and T found it to have a nice, soft fabric.
Published 5 months ago by egderp

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price.
Fabric was a little different than I expected, and there were lots of loose threads on the sleeves where the buttons are sown in, but other than that I really like this dress. The sleeves aren't really poofy on the bottom like in the picture(atleast on me) and I don't like how the bottom lays.. but it's still a cute dress and I'm happy with my purchase.
Published 12 months ago by Laina Hoard

4.0 out of 5 stars Becareful of size!!!, July 20, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the price., December 2, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Its nice, January 6, 2014
Bratkitten (Springfield, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought it as a large although I'm a small/medium because someone said it fit like a shirt and it fits nice. Didn't expect the weird material though. And if you have any "lady lumps" it will most likely be accentuated in this, just a warning. But very cute. Kinda pajama-esque.

2.0 out of 5 stars weird fitting dress, May 17, 2014
I'm 5'6 and 120 lbs. I ordered a small and it fit perfectly except it was way too short. It probably would've been better in a bigger size. The fabric was kind of itchy too.

3.0 out of 5 stars So-So, September 3, 2014
Kandice C. (California, USA) - See all my reviews
The fabric is different than what you expect from the picture. Its more fuzzy, costume or pajama material and is also a lighter blue than appears in the picture. It's shapely but looser at the bottom so don't expect it to cling to your thighs. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I'm not excited about it but I at least have the feeling that I can try to make it work and not return it. Also it says I bought an extra small but I bought a Medium.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweater Dress, August 14, 2014
I couldn't tell what kind of material the dress was made out of, but it is a sweater dress for those like me! I bought in accordance with the measurements and it fits well. It is a little clingy though. I have larger breasts and they are very accentuated in the dress. Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase!

4.0 out of 5 stars very neat, December 31, 2013
i liked this dress alot seeing it on the model. although the fabric used is kinda weird it is a lovely dress! it looks exactly like the picture except it just might not fit you exactly like the picture. but i would recamend this to anyone who sees it! i got a large and i probably could have used an extra large just because of the sleeves. im 5'9" so im kinda long.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 19, 2014
I ordered a size small. I'm 5'4" and 110lbs, 32b chest and it fit perfectly. It's not itchy, and so warm! Perfect for fall! It also isn't too short either. Perfect dress! So many compliments!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, August 5, 2014
As some of the complaints said, this dress had no strings hanging from it, the fabric is a very, very soft sweater material, it's a little clingy to the waist, the buttons are attached perfectly and the collar is perfect. All in all I think it's very nice quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Would be SO CUTE IF IT FIT ME! :(, April 10, 2013
It would be soo cute if it actually FIT me! I'm 5'0", 85lbs and order from Asian sellers because their sizes run small. NOPE. This "small" was nothing less than a large! My Item was HUGE!Even the measurements provided aren't accurate!