Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on January 9, 2014
These are nice stretchy black jeans that are not absurdly skinny but are still nice and tight and revealing. HOWEVER: they are NOT as pictured; they are "spliced" jeans with strips of faux leather along the legs and rear pockets. They are NOT all-faux leather as in the photo. Do a search of "Mens Stylish Zip Fly Button Closure Faux Leather Splice Front Pants" and look at the detailed photos and you'll see what I'm talking about. Still, they are nice and edgy and revealing.
on January 15, 2014
This product is not what I expected! And im very displeased. The "spliced" part of the jeans were not in the description and I believed them to be real, And genuine leather pants and they were not! I recommend for you to not buy this product!!
on June 28, 2014
i ordered these and was expecting a half split pants, leather on the front and jean on the back but when they arrived in 2 weeks, they were not as pictured. they are all Pleather pants with a pant leg zipper. the fit is PERFECTn and im going to rock these to get all the attention i deserve
on March 28, 2014
I purchased these for my son to play a punk boy in a high school drama.
It looked like all leather in a photo, but when we received it, we found out they were mostly elastic fabric with fake leather in a part of the front.
He still liked them and wore them in the play. They looked like real all leather pants on the stage, and even off stage they are very nice. My son said these are the most comfortable pants ever. The price is excellent, so they are keeper!
on November 9, 2013
The fabric looks completely different from the picture. Looks more like pleather and its not all the way around. And couldn't return it cause I had to wait to long to give it as a gift.
on November 14, 2013
Not only did I get the pants earlier than I thought I would they were a perfect fit......Im in love with this company and plan on ordering very soon again...............
on October 26, 2013
I always get complements on these pants. From all kinds of people. Need I say more?? I guess I could say they're comfortable too. lol
on March 23, 2014
They worked for what I needed but they aren't the best made. I bent my knee and the pants ripped despite them not being that tight.
on January 2, 2014
I had my doubts about the fit, style, fabric, etc. Man was I surprised..These are excellent, fit perfectly and look great!!
on December 30, 2013
Excellent Buy. The legs are a little tight at the bottoms, but will still cover boots. Really soft and comfortable.