I purchased a small (5'2" 108lbs)... it is loose. The back is cut straight at the pant line, versus how the front swoops down. I am please with my purchase for the price and the quality is good for the price as well.
Published 5 months ago by Chelsea

3.0 out of 5 stars Need a willow body type
Shirt comfortable to wear, and beautiful design, but it requires a willow body type. You need very thin arms for the shirt .
Published 6 months ago by Matthew W. Steiner

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I am please with my purchase for the price and the quality is good for the price as well, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Allegra K Women Stand Collar Button up T Shirts Side Shirred Short Sleeve Tops (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Shirt, February 7, 2014
Alanna (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
Shirt is very cute. Unfortunately, as is common with Asian sizing, shirt was a little bit smaller in the arms and bust than I was expecting, even after reviewing sizing information and ordering one size up. Still, I'm pretty happy with this purchase and will continue wearing the shirt for work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Need a willow body type, June 23, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Shirt is OK, May 5, 2014
Shirt is OK but small, even by Asian standards. Alot shorter then it looks in photo. The color is not really pink, but more of a peach or orange.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, September 1, 2014
I don't have that many complaints about this shirt. I loved the color and the fit was perfect. I ordered an XS and though it was not fitted it looked great. The only thing is that the behind of the shirt is a bit shorter than I would have liked but I loved everything else. The quality of the shirt is pretty decent too so that was good. Product arrived quickly and ahead of schedule.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, July 1, 2014
Nice Shirt! Looks good and more thinner when I wear it!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and good quality, June 10, 2014
It is what I expected and will order again.from allegra K in the future. thanks great fit and colors for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, May 20, 2014
Love the fitting! Got a lot of compliment with the color. Would definitely recommended it to friends and family. Yey!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ugly, May 16, 2014
It was very disappointing, not comfortable, made of rough cheap material, I waited almost 3 weeks for it, I would not purchase again.

2.0 out of 5 stars BAD, May 1, 2014
i BOUGHT XL, IT WAS XS, IT WAS VERY VERY SMALL, I HAD TO SEND TO MY DAUGHTER SHE IS 10 YEARS OLD.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›