5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweats...just a long wait on shipping to an APO.
...just a long wait on shipping to an APO. Fit great. I'm a 30x30 and 5'8 so the size S was perfect fit.
Published 13 months ago by Jnkovacs

2.0 out of 5 stars Read the reviews before you purchase
Warning, the backside of the pants says, " NE WEAR JUST SITTING ARROUND" spelled just like that. I wish I'd looked at the reviews. It says nothing about the writing in the description.
Published 7 months ago by Kevin K.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sweats...just a long wait on shipping to an APO., January 24, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Read the reviews before you purchase, July 16, 2014
This review is from: Allegra K Men Elastic Waist Sports Track Pants Drawstring Trousers Sweatpants (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Theyre very nice actually, but the writing did throw me off ..., August 13, 2014
Theyre very nice actually, but the writing did throw me off if people ask me im just going to say "IM ROCKING MY KOREAN PANTS"

2.0 out of 5 stars Idk how I feel, July 15, 2014
Feels kind of girly.

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't like this, June 1, 2014
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!!!! It is not as nice as it looks in the picture! Money wasted sadly.

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't think the product is bad but again the size is quite off, August 8, 2014
Difficult to select the right size, Asian men have smaller bodies for the most part. I don't think the product is bad but again the size is quite off. Also you should show a picture from the back as well because i was not expecting a big sign on the butt which makes the pants so uncomfortable to wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, but comfortable., September 4, 2014
I was expecting something wayyy different then what I recieved. On the back part, says "NE WEAR SITTING ARROUND." I will not be wearing these pants in any type of public place, but they're quite comfortable, so they will be my new pajama pants. I wouldn't recommend you buy them though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality and is so weird, December 21, 2013
Very bad Item dont buy it doesnt look anything like the pic, is oversized and has weird writings at the back

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfactory, October 16, 2014
In the picture it didn't show stupid Chinese letters in the butt and when they arrived they add letters all over the butt unsatisfied

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product and came earlier than expected but the writing ..., August 19, 2014
Great product and came earlier than expected but the writing on the back said "NE WEAR SITTING AROUND" bad grammer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›