5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
The material is good quality, the size fith perfect. I was afraid of size, quality and model and the time delivery but everything went very professional. I recommended!
Published on November 27, 2012 by Alina

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry - but the shirt DOES NOT MATCH THE PICTURE
The lace is entirely different and looks much cheaper than pictured. It came in a bright white rather than an ivory like the one pictured. The shirt was OK, but I do not like getting something that looks DIFFERENT THAN PICTURED. Took a long time to arrive as well.
Published 15 months ago by Me23

2.0 out of 5 stars Sorry - but the shirt DOES NOT MATCH THE PICTURE, September 2, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, August 2, 2013
Horrible product,, the seller refuses to return my money. The quality is horrible and the shirt looks nothing like the picture. It's not even white, the clothes are more off an old yellow color

1.0 out of 5 stars Too short, April 10, 2014
This shirt looked really cute in the picture, but don't expect for it to look like it when you put it on. The bottom section is very small, so to get the image they provide it becomes a belly show. The fabric looks like what you would find on your grandmothers coffee table. I guess you get what you pay for

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Allegra K Women's Scoop Neck Sheer Short Sleeve Blouse (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, January 21, 2013
This shirt is very pretty. I did have a problem with the ruffling on the bottom. I'm a short person and usually these types of shirts, the ruffling sits on my hips but this sits much higher. So this shirt makes me look wider and doesn't look as good as I hoped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love but.., February 2, 2013
First, I'm 5.6 in height and not fat. For shipping, the shirt came in 2 weeks earlier than expected. I think this shirt would be a great fit but it's a bit smaller than in the picture. Even though the material is rougher than I had hoped for, it still looks gorgeous on me. I will wear it very often, and the only thing I'm worried about the washing part because it seems as if though the glitter will wash out. I recommend if your height is somewhere between 4'11 and 5'4. 5 stars! Best of luck!(: UPDATE: 4 stars, makes me look more fat.

3.0 out of 5 stars Allegra K Chiffon Blouse, June 1, 2013
Blouse itself is very pretty, but fit tighter than pictured and does not hang like the photo showed. Elastic around the neck was higher than shown. The bottom of top, section below the waist elastic, poofed out and made stomach seem pouchie.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst shirt ever, February 6, 2013
The shirt is terribly cheap n puffy. But they did refund me 30% back. If u are lookimg for something cute and loose fitting like I was then you will not be happy with this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible fit, May 9, 2013
I have to admit that this is a mistake.

I am 5'6 and 140 pounds, and this shirt is too short for me.
Also, the material is not very comfortable.

Be careful with this shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute top, July 15, 2013
Cute top but ran really small. Too much of a hassle to send back so I kept it and gave it as a gift. The company (Allegra K) was really great and dispite me not sending it back I was offered a small compensation.