Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 14, 2012
these arm warmers are very lightweight and snug-fitting. they did not go up as high as I thought from the picture - I can get them over my elbows but they are really stretched. they are comfy right below my elbow. good for fall weather. good for the price.
on September 21, 2012
Really cute arm warmers! Arrived really fast and fit perfectly. The only difference from the photo is that it doesn't go above my elbows.
on January 17, 2013
This product serves the purpose of covering the lower part of the arms and is slim enough. However, they have a very strong smell of turpentine oil that I am unable to get ride of even after a couple of washes. It seems there are a lots of clothing products made in China having the same smell. I had to throw them out, what a waste of money. You will be sorry if you buy them. This is not good and i am thinking it might be flammable. I gave it One star for the fit. DON'T BUY THEM!
on January 10, 2013
The thumb holes look like they just cut them out of legwarmers; they are not reinforced in anyway. I just tried them on and they started running. I'm certain they wouldnt make it through more than one or two wears. Really poor quality. I'm returning them.
on November 21, 2012
Very bad smell that has persisted through washing. That burnt rubber smell that comes with some cheap tights/elastic fabrics. The fabric was very thin as well. Suitable for fashion but not for any serious warmth.
on October 22, 2012
these are just as they the picture shows. I love em. They are perfect weight for chilly days and I love that you can text and keep your hands warm. I'm going to get more colors
on November 24, 2012
Thin material that easily pulls apart. Leaving strings at thumb and knuckles. Like wearing hose on your hands. Should have been cheaper.
on March 7, 2014
I am a bigger girl so I was a little worried that they would be tight on my arms but they fit great. We had terrible weather this winter so I was so glad that I had purchased them. I feel like I worn them almost everyday for a month. They add that little extra warmth that is needed on those bitterly cold days. They are also simple enough that they can be worn with just about everything. The quality is decent and they seem to be holding up well.

You should be aware that they are shipped directly from China so they take awhile to arrive but mine arrived before the estimate delivery date.
on April 9, 2015
Product not as represented. I was very disappointed. I expected the sleeves to go up past elbow. They are just slightly longer than gloves and just go slightly past the wrists.
on October 26, 2012
I have plaque psoriasis on my hands and wrists, and this covers it nicely. Since I've had them the psoriasis hasn't been as bad.