4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cozy!
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars If you love this sweater, don't buy it.
Published 11 months ago by Ashlie W

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cozy!, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Allegra K Fashion Drawstring Novelty Prints Pockets Front Lined Hoodie for Women (Apparel)
I just wore this sweatshirt today and it is really comfy and warm! It's actually a really nice, thick sweatshirt so it's deffinitely great for the winter months. Honestly, at least 3 people commented on the sweatshirt today saying how warm and cozy it looks and that it's pretty also. The only issue I have with it is that the sleeves are JUST the right length for me so I feel that if you're a taller person with longer arms they may fall short on you. I'm 5' 2" 100lbs so I fit in it fine. I will not be putting this in the dryer though because I'm sure the sleeves would shrink. Also, I think someone mentioned this before, the strings have to be tied because they will fray. I did this as soon as I got it so no biggie. I'd give it 4 1/2 stars if I could. The only reason I gave 4 was because of the sleeves. I wish they were just an inch longer!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Big, Bad Hoodie, March 19, 2013
(I bought the Medium size)I must admit, it does look like what it is in the picture, however there are 5 cons. 3 not-so-bad ones, 1 semi-horrible, and 1 "majorly" bad.
These are the pros:
1. Looks like picture
2. Is actually pretty warm and cozy ^ . ^
3. Hood is AWESOME. It covers your head, like actually covers. It's not too tight/small and doesn't make your head look freakishly large. When you put it on, it looks like you're a hooded assassin....with fashion *Muehehhehhehe*

And sadly, the cons:
1. Some tailoring defects, some are minor, some are major.
2. The end of the sleeves are a different blue color....a light, sky blue rather than cyan, electric blue.
3. One of the drawstrings is a different color than the other, and one is "braided" and taped (like the ends of your shoelace) and one isn't - it's unbraided and has no tape.....darn it's hard to explain...
4. HJSAGRBASHBANM. Like I said, the hoodie does look like the picture, but from the side and back view, it's kinda....puffy.....okay I lied, it's really puffy. I wouldn't say it makes me look fat though. It's just puffy, but slim, you get me?
5. The hoodie pockets are not your regular hoodie pockets. They are individual and do not connect *W-WILL IT C-CONNECT* (sorry, had to type that. It's a dunkey reference ._.' ) like a tunnel.

All that matters is that it still looks cute and keeps you warm C: while you have the hood on you look like a semi-badass cute little argahfgfasgafhghs. I don't even....

#Worst review 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and warm, October 31, 2012
I snowboard frequently, but I always whine about snow getting in my sweatshirt. This prevents the snow from getting under my clothes and keeps me warm. It is also cute to wear around in cold weather.

4.0 out of 5 stars favorite hoodie, March 2, 2014
this has probably been my favorite hoodie I have ever had. Its very soft and warm. I also love its unique look. It doesnt look exactly as pictured (the collar is nowhere near as large) however I still find it very cute. My only problem is with the length. I really wish it were as long as it is in the picture. It hits me slightly below the waist. That could be because of my height though (5'8'') Another thing I might add is I noticed a few people complaining the sleeves were too short. I havent had that problem, the sleeves are just right;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I chose to try out for myself!, October 16, 2013
I ordered this even after seeing the reviews, and a lot were not good. The sweatshirt came well before target delivery date and i couldn't be happier! I ordered a Medium and am 5'3'' and 132lb with a 32 DD bust it fits me perfect.If your bust was any larger i would size up! The sweater comes down over my bum and the sleeves are perfect length. The bonus?IT is super cozy! Would i wash it in hot water? No, but i dont was much in hot water! whats nice about this is the print on hoot and in pockets is actually a woven fabric not some crappy silk screen. i gave it four stars only because i couldn't give it 4.5 why knock it half a star? the ribbing on wrist of sweater is actually a lighter cyan then rest of sweater..... which is not like picture. Does it take away from it? not at all in fact it complements the bohemian like print on hood and pockets. For being a large sweater its actually flattering thanks to the hour glass like seams on front! Thank you Allegra K for the value and fast shipping will def be cute with leggings and my winter boots :)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZINGGGG!!!!, August 24, 2013
i was surprised by the item, simply gorgeous, the pockets are small but the cloth is as comfy as a baby's butt :D
and its very cute, the color is exactly as described and i purposely bought a medium cuz i wanted it to come to my mid thai and since im a 5'3 it was perfect!
definietly planning on buying more products from this company

3.0 out of 5 stars If you love this sweater, don't buy it., November 16, 2013
Warning; This product is a knock-off of the actual picture shown. I got mine today and was very upset to see that the neck line thingy was 2 times smaller than what is shown in the picture, it looks really stupid and pointless. You can't even pull off the same look as shown. Secondly, I found a hole in my right pocket... so if I want to put anything in there it's just going to fall out...thanks a lot. And I bought a medium, I'm 5'7 and it ran short on my arms and is somewhat tight around my chest..should have bought a large. Ultimately, I'm very unsatisfied with my waste of a purchase and I would advise anyone who loves this sweater, not to buy it. Because it won't live up to it's expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't listen to the Haters, September 10, 2014
I got so incredibly terrified after I purchased this item I went and started reading the reviews. And there are alot of negative reviews about this sweatshirt. But I found this on Sammydress.com and they didn't have it in the brown, which is what I wanted. I saw this and BAM. Immediately purchased it!
I didn't get any tracking for this order, which I really dislike. I like knowing when my orders arrive. But the estimated delivery date stated September 25th to October 10th. It was 9/9 when I got my order. I was very surprised and excited. I tried it on immediately and fell in love.

The reviews that state this is a "poorly made" hoodie are so off the mark. This hoodie is so soft, inside and out. It doesn't look cheap at all. I paid 15.38$ for my hoodie and for that price I am so happy with the quality!! I am 5'2 and I ordered the medium, it fits perfectly for my taste and comforts.
I like a hoodie that is a little bigger on me, and this hoodie has room to breathe. The sleeves are long enough to cover my arms and it is long. This is a long hoodie people. If you don't want a hoodie that is long, don't order this.
The front pockets are not the best place to put your phone considering they are shallow, but the reviews that say there is a "hole in the pockets"... can you tell me where those are? I have found no holes in the pockets. I love the hood, it is HUGE though. It covers my eyes and half my face. That doesn't bother me though. But maybe keep that in mind when ordering.
Overall, I love the hoodie and from the negative reviews I have none of the issues they did. Its comfortable, not cheap looking and it looks like the picture. I hope this review helps, I don't want someone to be scared to buy this wonderful hoodie just because some people like to exaggerate.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute cute cute!!, November 29, 2012
this product is very cute. the color is a little darker than i imagined which makes it even better looking. the pattern and the design is very different. can't wait until the winter to put it on. :))

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Cozy, fits eh (Medium), April 19, 2013
I was extremely nervous about receiving my hoodie after reading so many bad reviews, and when it came I definitely noticed the bad things that were mentioned. The pockets are not even big enough for your hands unless you have baby hands, and the size I ordered is smaller than a normal medium hoodie would have been, so it fits like a small which worked out okay for me since that is my normal size but still fits kinda funny- very cheap fabric. It's very cute on the model but I'll probably stick to store shopping from now on for my clothes.