1,309 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it
The color is just beautiful. I received multiple compliments the day I wore this top. I'm 5'3", 130 and ordered the medium. It fit very nicely.
Published 15 months ago by ERIN

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge!
I'm 5'5", 170lbs. Bought the large size and it was enormous and unflattering. I look like I'm wearing a tent.
Published 14 months ago by Chanel Beck

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 15, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge!, December 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for spring - nice colors - comfortable, November 5, 2014
I don't like showing my arms off and this shirt is a great way to avoid always having to wear wraps or cardigans - the material is so light that you won't get hot

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, February 14, 2014
I am 180lbs at 5'7 and ordered a XL.. It fits really big! I will prob wear it as a bikini cover up.. I also ordered a similar top from this same company in a medium and it fit perfect! Cute with legging or jeans :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, October 27, 2013
This shirt may have the same pattern as the picture, but it does not have the same cut. The shirt I received is short and not very loose fitting as shown in the picture, and does not hang off one shoulder. The shirt I received was a completely different style, mine didn't have pointy ends hanging down on the side but was VERY short in front and not very long in back. It's not a flattering top at all, if I had seen a picture of what I received, I wouldn't have purchased it. The sleeves are completely different as well, mine are short cap sleeves.

5.0 out of 5 stars well made, August 26, 2013
One of the better well made pieces I have recieved. One dye stain on bottom barely noticable. Runs a bit arge but not by much. It is see through but you can get by with the any tank top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like these tops, November 18, 2013
I've ordered several of these tops and I like all of them. I ordered L and XL the fit is as pictured with both 5'6 190 lbs. The sleeve fit a little better with the XL on me but I can live with L. I accidently ordered a S and could actually get it on... I couldn't go anywhere in it but you get the point.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it, October 15, 2013
love love this shirt it is so perfect and the price is great for what it cost definitely worth buying

5.0 out of 5 stars Great top!, May 5, 2014
I gave this top five stars because this blouse exceeded my expectations. It looks and fits exactly as shown in the picture, and the material is soft and comfortable. I don't know how it will wash, but I plan to wash in cold water and hang dry. I normally wear a 16 to 18 top and I ordered this one in an X-Large which is fine, but a Large would have been just fine as well.

I have already recommended to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exotic!, January 10, 2014
I received many compliments when I wore this to work over a black cami style shirt. **Hot Tip: wear a long neckless. It makes all the difference to complete the look. The shipping didn't take long considering it came from Hong Kong. Im thrilled with this! By the way, I bought medium and normally wear a medium