5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i thought
Published 19 months ago by DevonRose

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured
The item does not look as pictured. It is much shorter and the bottom is not as tight. definitely can't wear it as a dress. looks more like a baggy sweater. very disappointed. The only positive I have is that items arrived 1 week before the estimated delivery date.
Published 21 months ago by Mimi

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i thought, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Allegra K Ladies Button Detail V Neck Close-fitting Blouse Top New (Sports)
I do not know what all of the negative reviews are about on here...but we must keep in mind that not everyone has the same taste, or body type and just because someone says they are 140 lbs does not mean it is proportioned the same as the next 140 lb girl. i was hesitant to buy this product because of the iffy reviews, but due to the price and the fact that it looked like JUST what i wanted i went for it.

I am so glad I did.

I AM 5 foot 7, and 140 lbs but I work out a LOT so I am a fit/althetic (although i have had a little extra pumpkin pie this holiday season) 140 lbs. I have more junk in my trunk then i have up on the dashboard, ladies, so I don't have to worry about low cut but I do like my shirts to be long...I got the large and it fits just like i would hope. If i pull it tight down it hits almost mid thigh, then when I raise my arms the bottom of this top comes to rest right below my backside. Perfect length. The material is THIN, but SOFT (ignore the scratchy claims in some reviews, this is not so) and I am figuring on wearing this with liquid leggings, biker boots and a cami underneath....with no worries about things hanging out or this top being too tight!!

when i first tried this on i was wearing jeans and it even looked good with those...would i call this a mini dress? no...more like a tunic or a long sweater top...happy shopping to you all!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, November 27, 2012
I'm about 5'7" and 140 pounds and the large is perfect. If you're about my size, you could probably get away with a medium, but I wanted the length and flowy-ness of the model's in the picture. I'm surprised other reviews comment that the fabric is scratchy, because I think it feels very soft and nice. I throw this on with leggings and high boots and a chunky scarf. The buttons at the top don't actually work so without a scarf on I feel a little exposed, but I would definitely repurchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute!, December 11, 2012
i wear it all the time! comfy and cute! tights, boots, cute jacket, and a scarf make it super cute! love love love love love

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, October 7, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Not As Pictured, July 24, 2012
Do not mistake this for what it looks like in the picture!

The only difference is that it is MUCH shorter than it looks in the photo. It is not a tunic, it is just a top. It is a cute top but I'm a little disappointed in the length.

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered size XL, December 27, 2013
Let me start by saying I'm a big girl so usually things I see on skinny models don't flatter my size 16 hips, thighs and booty! This however looked great and actually flatters my curves! I'm complemented every time I wear it. I do need to add that it looks like a dress on the model it does NOT look like a dress on me but a very nice shirt/tunic that hugs my curves it's not for everybody but it is for me as I love my body and like to show my curves.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good top., December 2, 2012
D. Wilson (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I got a large - and this is not a dress...it's a top (the model must be like 4'7"). But, I really like it. It looks great with a camisole underneath and it's very comfortable too. For some reason, mine had absolutely no tags in it (no washing instructions, what it's made of, nada). So, I washed it in cold on gentle and hung it dry - came out fine!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap material but good for price, July 20, 2012
Material is very cheap but if you don't mind getting what you paid for just for the look than it's a good deal. I would have preferred the material to be a bit softer but it itches my skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute top, January 14, 2013
Varajules (Ridgedale, mo, US) - See all my reviews
Super cute. Does run small so order up a size. Not a dress but super cute with leggings or skinny jeans.

3.0 out of 5 stars not exactly what I expected, September 10, 2012
It came in early with the rest of my items I ordered from the seller. The blouse did not fit the way I expected, and the material was a little rough, and not the jersey/cotton material I expected. I did wear the shirt with tights and it looked great.

Rate and Discover Movies