Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Allegra K Women Scoop Neck Sleeveless Lace Upper Detail Casual Dress
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 13, 2012
This dress fit pretty well. Only problem was that it was a tad short for when the wind blows or when I sit down (I am 5"3'). It was super easy to fix that problem, though. I threw on some white tights. I got several compliments from strangers within that first day I wore it out! Everyone said it's ADORABLE. The best part is how cheap it is!!
1010 comments| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2012
I was hesitant to buy this dress, seeing how all the reviews basically sucked. As it was only 10 dollars and appeared to be super cute in the picture, I said "what the heck" and bought it. The dress arrived earlier than anticipated (yay) and looks GREAT! Mine came with a belt, which was unexpected based on other reviews. The top IS a little sheer but if you wear it with a light bra, it'll look fine. I am 5'2 and so it comes a little bit above my knee. The stitching seems fine. The quality is a little cheap, but it IS only 10 bucks. I do not know if I got lucky with this dress because many seem to be disappointed but I can honestly say I am satisfied and VERY excited to wear this dress out!!!! :)
22 comments| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2013
I love tis dress, you will need a slip or white bra or something however it is super cute. Although, if you have large boobs it wont fit over them quite like in the picture. Comes with belt
on May 28, 2013
I was nervous to try this company, but I have had a good experience. Pros; Mine came with the belt, and that alone is worth the money, I will use it with lots of outfits. the material is pretty close to the picture, you will need to iron it when you get it, and maybe wear a white tank and slip with it, but I got it for a light summer dress and I am really happy with the feel and look of it!!! Cons; Now I will say that if you have a belly (I just had a baby so I am a little loose around the tummy) you will need to wear a girdle or something because the material does puff out slightly around the seam on the waist and it will make you look like a muffin if you don't wear something to smooth out the rolls. Also, I am about 5 ft. tall and this dress hits about one inch above my knee. So taller girls might not like the short length. dress fits me, but I can see how some people might have had problems with sizing.. if you are in-between sizes.. do not order on the small size. I am a true medium, and I ordered a medium, and it fits well but slightly snug. If you are on the larger side of a medium just get the large. I might even just get a large next time, just to see it if will be longer and a little more loose. Overall..I would compare this dress to dresses I buy at Ross. If you have ever shopped there you can expect about that type of quality... not the best quality out there, but fashionable and inexpensive. :)
on February 17, 2013
This dress was absoulutley wonderful!! My dress did come with a belt...as others did not but mine did. I love it!! Altough you will need to wear a tanktop underneath the lace top. I have no complaints about this!
on April 3, 2014
It looks just like in the picture.
Looks like something I'd find in forever 21
Its really soft and the belt is really cute
I would buy this dress again :p
on March 10, 2014
I usually wear a small, so I was disappointed when this small was very very short. The white lace top was not as expected. Still cute, but ended up giving to a 13 year old. Much too childish for an adult to wear.
on August 28, 2013
The top is SUPER sheer.I did not realize you would be able to see through the top part so much. Also, I don't know if it's because my chest is a little large but, the top also starts a lot higher than I liked,not really like the picture.I am 5'5 and 115 lbs I ordered the Medium size.I did get the belt.I don't know but mine seems a little cheap with the holes where the bow is tied on the front are kinda large so you can see the fabric of the dress behind it.The bottom part of the dress was also a kind of cheapo Halloween costume material.I honestly think the picture looks a lot better than the dress I got. I have ordered other things from this company that were much better quality so I don't know what happened. I'm sure I will still wear this I will just have to make some alterations to it first. I recommend this for somebody who is short and super thin or with a smaller chest size. Or maybe order a size larger than you usually would.I think even giving it the stars I did was pushing it.
on April 23, 2014
The label says "dress with belt", but no belt. I guess it's a hit or miss w/ the belt. The top is see through, that was unexpected...I'm 5'1 so I can wear it as a summer dress, or pair it with leggings if you think it's too short. You need to iron the bow, looks like it's dying, ha!
on November 30, 2013
The shipping took a little less time then it was expected to- so that was great! The dress came within about 2 weeks of ordering.

The quality was just fine; however, the top part of the dress is see-through so you may want to wear an undershirt, skin-toned bra, or wear a cardigan or sweater over it. The skirt material is pretty synthetic, but it's not uncomfortable. I got the extra small (since that's the only size it comes in) and it fit like a small to medium on me- but I think that's just because I'm tiny, and I have a small chest! The belt does in fact come with a belt- and if yours did not- make sure to contact Allegra K.

The customer service was great. It was very kind, courteous, and they responded and understood my requests well. When my dress had arrived, it hadn't come with the belt and I was very disappointed- so I contacted them asking about it and they gave me the option of a $2 refund or for them to send the belt! I decided to get the belt and it arrived quite quickly! It's super cute!

As for the reaction- soooo many people commented on this dress! Everyone loved it! I went on a date wearing it and my boyfriend could not keep his eyes off me! I also wore it to school and got 10+ compliments- even from people I didn't even know- and teachers! This dress is certainly cute!

I hope I was helpful!