5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!
Published 20 months ago by Mandi D Hartzell

1.0 out of 5 stars This seller needs to pay more attention
When I opened the package It smelled so gross of smoke. It also came in the mail late and was the was the wrong size I ordered a medium and was sent a large. Not to happy about this order at all.
Published 19 months ago by E

1.0 out of 5 stars This seller needs to pay more attention, January 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!, December 26, 2012
Mandi D Hartzell (DENHAM SPRINGS, LA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Allegra K Leopard Prints Long Sleeve Open Front NEW Fashion Cardigan for Women (Apparel)
This is an incredible top. PLEASE NOTE, however, that other reviewers have said is true. This top runs very large. I've been wearing an XL lately and took a chance on the medium after reading reviews that it ran big (it was the only size left) - and the top fits me great. Also note that the model has her sleeves pushed up, this is a long sleeve top. The material is really really nice. Someone on here mentioned they thought it was cheap - I completely disagree!! It's very nice feeling - yes it's a thin material - but it seems really high quality. I love it and am so glad I took the chance on the medium.... You won't regret purchasing this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, September 16, 2012
This product is simply beautiful! The craftsmanship is just stunning and the colors are just beautiful. A wonderful item to add to my leopard print collection! Amazingly done!!

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, January 5, 2013
Fits good, but the material is not what i had expected. This is more of a slinky stretchy fabric.. i thought it would be more cardigan/ sweater like

2.0 out of 5 stars far from what expected, February 1, 2013
wrong sized delivered so gave it to a friend. it looks like something for an older woman. not my style at all

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, December 20, 2012
very dissapointed with quality I could have gotton a better one at the local flea market will never purchase from sender again

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, October 4, 2013
This needs about 30 more stars, that's how great it is!!! I want to wear it everyday, sleep in it and shower in it...I'm in love with it

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it!, December 4, 2012
Cheap and flimsy material, won't work as any sort of material to keep you warm. That being said, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this product and how flattering it was.

4.0 out of 5 stars a must have!, January 21, 2013
-First impression: material is very thin! has a silky satin feel to it. Did not bother me at all since the print is very nice...
-Only dislike is that the sleeves do not stay at your elbows, its slides every 2 sec but u can easily fix that by fixing it urself ;)
-Very cute to pair with leggings and its super comfy and the price was the best! Deff recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Leopoard Print Coat., September 18, 2012
I love how this feels and looks.
I think I will wear this a lot just because I like the feel of it..
I am 5.9 weight about 130 a medium fits great.

Rate and Discover Movies