Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Modern Ladies Long Arm Fingerless Warmer Gloves
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 29, 2012
I love using these gloves. They're warm, comfy and easy to put on. They stretch to above my elbows, but I wear them just below. I use them mainly at work. With it getting colder out, these are nice to put on at work.
I would recommend them to anyone, for work or casual wear, and I think they're priced just right.
What I don't like is that the hole around the thumb gets too strectched, making my thumb hurt. I have to pull the glove up to relieve the pressure. Otherwise, they work beautifully.
I'll probably buy these in another color, just to have a variety to wear. Very pleased.
on April 12, 2013
These looked very thin in the pics, so I thought maybe they were like a t-shirt material, but they are more like a very thin sweater material. They are not as long as they appear. Just okay-nothing special - but nothing too inferior just some loose threads.
on November 29, 2012
I ordered these for my daughter and they didn't even reach her elbows so in order to have them reach as far as shown in the picture your arms would have to be stick thin. The material is good but was not real happy with the purchase.
on November 2, 2013
These gloves stay on but the palm area is a little tight on me and I can't stand to wear them for more than an hour before my knuckles hurt. I usually wear a size L gloves. Also, the length is only 12" Material is soft and does not itch. I like them but they are not the length shown in the picture, which I knew from reading previous reviews.
on May 3, 2013
This arm warmer is exactly as described. The fit is perfect and length goes over my elbow. I also love the knit. The only problem was that one had a small hole mid arm. I believe that this was just a fluke and I was able to pull it together with needle and thread. I would recommend this product.
on September 30, 2013
they look just like the photo, I have ordered many of these and these are my favorite pair so far. I am very skinny and the length and fit are perfect. I think if you are a little bigger they will not be as long
on August 19, 2015
These survived 2 winters. It's about time to get another pair here when the heat dies down. I'm only just now writing a review because I was cleaning and found our box of winter gear and realized that I never left reviews for anything in there lol.
My wife wears these in the winter on her walk to and from work about a block away. they do a great job at keeping the biting wind off your arms and your body heat from escaping. Really surprised that they lasted as long as they did.
on November 15, 2013
I really dig how they seem more "casual" than others. I wanted a pair of arm warmers I could wear that was as fancy or stark like my others. They can simply look like a long sleeve shirt with thumbholes, if you layer. They're comfy and I don't really worry about destroying the fabric or it becoming superbly worn (in a lame way) from washing or wear-and-tear like my other arm warmers.
Only one gripe: They're not as long as they looked in the photo, but still pretty long, they do what I need them to do, anyway. I've had bad experiences with trying to purchase these (online), but these are great. And with prime I didn't have to wait for ages for this single thing to get into the states...if you have the cashola...get Amazon Prime, it pays in dividends. Especially if you're someone who, like me, digs some imports.
on September 17, 2013
I've had a pair for a year now, no problems or complaints, I love these arm warmers. The quality is as good as the day they arrived.

Update, 2 1/2 years later one has finally unraveled at the wrist. I used these daily and they went through wear, flour from baking caked in, swimming, no special wash treatment they went in with any other clothing. Best arm warmers I've ever bought. Fit was perfect went from my hand to elbow.
on December 27, 2015
The arm warmers have been my best purchase of the fall. They are great at helping to keep my hands and arms warm at work during the fall and winter months. However, the thumbholes are a little smaller so if you would wear a large ladies size glove these would most likely not be very comfortable for you to wear.