5.0 out of 5 stars Very stretchy
The Nordic pattern is as cute as it is on the picture. These leggings are great, and are indeed very stretchy - I'll have to buy some bigger boots because they're quite long.
The nice thing about these ones are that they're really comfortable, and so far, they haven't irritated my skin (a big plus).
Published 14 months ago by Rachael

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same color as pictured
Published 14 months ago by Terbie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same color as pictured, October 15, 2013
The leg warmers are nice but they aren't the same color picture. The picture has a medium gray sock color and these are more of a charcoal color. The contrast is significantly more than the image shows. I was surprised, they are still cute but not what I was looking for. They are soft but obviously feel like it has synthetic material in it. They are soft and go from below my knee to the bottom of my ankle when stretched out completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stretchy, October 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars SO COMFY!, January 20, 2014
These are so adorable and comfortable! They stay tight around your legs for all day wearing, are comfortable and warm! If you were to wear them a couple days then they get a little lose at the top, but a ride in the washer and dryer and the are back to tight fitting so they stay up. They are a bit bulky if you have skinny legs so it could be hard to fit them into the tight tall boots. But they look and feel great and have character for when you aren't wearing your boots over them! I even wear them bumming around the house on chilly days with my slippers and they do the trick perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, December 10, 2013
Kthor (Lees Summit, Missouri United States) - See all my reviews
Nice product, did have lots of stretch, stayed up in place all day. Warm, and attractive. I am happy to have made this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute! but its true they're coal gray, January 23, 2014
I love these legg warmers but it should be noted what to actually expect. They look nothing like the picture. There is no white! The lighter color is straight up gray & the darker color is a very dark gray/ coal. They are cute, but they do seem to snag easy. I've been cutting the loops & tying them into a knot. That seems to work fine. If you love moose print like I do its a find & worth it

4.0 out of 5 stars Shipped fast, December 24, 2013
This brand always ships to me weeks ahead of it's scheduled delivery. These are cute and a good length, they don't have a lot of stretch so wearing them for a long time leads to some sagging

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, November 6, 2014
These leg warmers fit great and are very warm! Hense the name...so I am satisfied in that department, however, they are two different colors. One is dark grey with light grey reindeer, and the other one is light grey with dark grey reindeer. It's not super noticeable, and they're still cute, but it's kind of annoying that I didn't know that until I received them. Also, they're much darker in person.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT FOR ANY AMERICAN ADULT WOMAN WE KNOW., December 12, 2014
Might fit a super skinny k.rock kneed 9 year old.
NOT FOR ANY ADULT FEMALE WHO TRIED THEM. SIZES 4-16!

4.0 out of 5 stars LEGWARMERS, January 18, 2014
I love the pattern, goes well with my scarf and Holiday attire, I will recommend this to all I know

2.0 out of 5 stars leg warmers are too short, December 4, 2014
these are not made well, don't stay up and aren't long enough.