4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, sizing depends on you
Published 14 months ago by Njosnavelin

3.0 out of 5 stars arms
The arm openings are way too small at the bottom hem. I could barely get my hands through them, much less roll up the sleeves.
Published 15 months ago by Sarah Bresnahan

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, sizing depends on you, October 3, 2013
So I ordered this shirt having read the reviews that everyone said to size up/it's way too small, etc etc. I sized up from my normal "xs" to a "small" and I'm a bit upset that I did. It feels exactly like a normal small that is sold here in America (if you compare it to stores such as H&M, forever21, and other young adult stores). I'm not sure what all the fuss is about everything being too small. For me, I'd say order your normal size if you are used to shopping from the stores mentioned above.

I'm going to keep the shirt because it's not so big that it's unwearable. It has that slouchy casual look, which I am okay with, but I'm sure the XS would have done me better.

So as far as picking your size goes - if you are a petite person in the USA (by petite, I mean skinny and short, not just short) then continue to order your normal size. I'm 5'3" and 107 lbs for reference.

Quality is fair enough I'd say. Still a cute shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars The top., September 9, 2013
If you're size M buy it at list in size L or XL. I'm a M, got it in XL and love the way how it looks and fits!

3.0 out of 5 stars arms, September 20, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Built for pre-teens, October 29, 2013
I am 5'10" size 10 and I order a large. This shirt is tiny. Description say LADY, but unless you are 4'3" there is no lady this will fit. material is thin, sewing is incomplete.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy from this seller they are scamming you!, October 7, 2013
This review is from: Allegra K Women Round Neck Shirts Striped T Shirts Long Sleeve Casual Tops (Apparel)
I ordered 4 items from this seller
2 items was actual Alegra t product
1 of the items I did not received instead they send me 2 shirts that are an imitation of the Alegra t shirt
Made in hong kong with an apolgi attached saying that the size is different because hong Kong woman are smaller
WTF. When I wrote them back to return they told me to give it to a friend? Are you kidding me? They offered a 6$ refund and maybe to send me the missing item.
Do not buy from them!!!!!!! The cloth might look good and cheep but there is a reson for that. Don't do business with them it's a scam!!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Make sure to read return policy!!!, December 30, 2013
Ordered shirt a size larger for my niece (she is size S) still to small and no shape form at all. When I contacted seller to return I was told that I have to pay to ship back to china. I have ordered many things through amazon and always been happy with their return process...until now! Will not order any clothes unless it has PRIME

2.0 out of 5 stars Its a nice shirt but..., January 8, 2014
It didn't fit right so I'm returning it. I don't think it was their fault, I just ordered the wrong size or, God forbid, I'm fatter than I thought I was.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is a beautiful beautiful top!! but XL is way too small for US sizes :(, August 31, 2013
It is a beautiful beautiful top!! but XL is way too small for US sizes :( .... I wish you guys make plus sizes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments, October 8, 2013
Fits nicely and compliments each time I have wore it. Seems to have washed nicely so far approx. 5 washes to date

4.0 out of 5 stars Tight, but nice!, December 2, 2013
Kate "Kate" (Philadelphia, pa United States) - See all my reviews
I got the medium in this, and while i like the shirt a lot, it's really tight. The fabric is pretty thin too, but since I like layering, that's fine with me. Definitely order a size up if you want some room like the model has.