4.0 out of 5 stars It;s cute
Published 21 months ago by adrianny

3.0 out of 5 stars Seen better
I loved the shirt its so cute but i ordered a medium i got a large with out notice and the first day i wore it my button on my sleeve popped off
Published 22 months ago by lezlieb

4.0 out of 5 stars It;s cute, March 19, 2013
This review is from: Allegra K Women Button Down Shirts Sheer Leopard Long Sleeve Chiffon Top (Apparel)
I was hesitant to purchase this item because of some of the reviews, but I am glad i purchased it. My review will be as clear as possible so other people looking to buy this have a good understanding of what to expect. Allegra clothing does not have the best quality, but look at the price you are paying. I love my quality brand name clothing but I will continue to buy their clothing because of the unique design, I wouldn't recommend buying any regular item that you could find at the mall. But if you see something unique, GET IT! because there is a 99% chance that no one else you know has it. (Note: i have similar review on one of the other shirts a bought from them)

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute, December 27, 2012
Make sure you look at sizes and length,I love this top it's super cute!! I get compliments on it all the time:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, December 22, 2012
I purchased this shirt because I am trying to change up my wardrobe and I really think it was a great item to purchase. It fit so nicely and it was comfortable. It went great with my blazer, collar and cuff fit great, and the shirt was just like the picture.I am very satisfied. The only complaint is how long I waited to get my package. I ordered it Oct 23rd and got it Mid-November (19th).

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, February 20, 2014
This shirt is really cute, the only thing is if you are busty then I would shy away from it. It fits great everywhere else but it looks and fits awkward in my chest. I am quite busty though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seen better, February 25, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, January 26, 2013
The picture can be a bit deceiving, the shirt pretty much only looks nice if you have it tucked in a skirt or pants, its kind of like a balloon shirt, but like i said if you tuck it in then it looks nice

4.0 out of 5 stars good top, February 6, 2013
For the price you definitely cant beat this. the sizing was a little smaller than i had hoped so order up other than that its great :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ehh, November 2, 2012
True to size only thing is the material is very cheap the buttons are ridiculous. Def keep browsing! Bought other products by them they are all the same!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised!, January 23, 2014
I just got the shirt today (only 2 weeks after I ordered it, which was way faster than I expected!). I am 5'1", 120 lbs and the size small is just right, which is again surprising since sizes run much smaller in China. Let's hope it doesn't shrink in the wash ;). It did come with a stinky smell but hopefully that can be washed out. It's super cute, and a GREAT deal!

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong size!!!, December 2, 2013
They sent me the wrong size but other than that the shirt looks exactly like the picture. But will not order again!