4.0 out of 5 stars good
the shirt is good. this is the best one in those i have ordered. all others are not of good quality but this is really good.
Published on October 5, 2012 by sam

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Published 20 months ago by Natalia S. Bratukhina

4.0 out of 5 stars good, October 5, 2012
This review is from: Allegra K Women Scoop Neck Long Sleeve T Shirt Casual Tops Bowknot Blouse (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, February 18, 2013
I got 3 different tops from this seller and didn't expect much them being so cheap but is it a joke? This particular top looks like all parts are from different sizes, while torso part more or less fits, sleevs are short and tight (I'm XS). The whole thing looks like it was sewn by a drunken monkey, the other tops were not better. Don't waste your money, rather get one decent top for 40 dollars then 3 of these

1.0 out of 5 stars was not sewn well part of the bow came off right out of the box. threads were hanging everywhere.very dissapointed!, December 18, 2012
China should up the salaries of it's workers maybe better quality will come out of there. Would Not suggest ordering from
uxcell. Inconsistent in quality, clothing not as nice as advertised. if the price seems too good to be true than it is! Cheap in house
labor= cheap clothing!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, October 15, 2013
I was afraid that sizes would run slightly small due to it being an Asian label and style, but it fits perfect! I'm a size 15(US) and a Large fit me perfect. I was surprised at how quickly it arrived. Even before the estimated arrival date! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars light weight, December 3, 2012
very light weight, but nice anyway the bow is a little big, fit very nice, i'm a size 8, and stand 5ft 6" and it hanges just below my waist

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and comfy, August 30, 2014
I ordered this top with some reluctance, but I needed some professional clothing and I was working on a budget. I was not disappointed.
Things to know:

-I ordered an XL, I typically go between L-XL because I'm a larger bra size. For those of you in my boat, a L will probably fit you as I think it would have fit me, but the XL isn't too big and is comfy.

-The sleeves are a bit puffier than the picture, though this may have been an effect of me ordering an XL. They still look lovely though.

-The ribbon in the front does NOT come tied, therefore tends to not look as fancy as the picture, but I found this a very minor inconvenience (at worst).

My experience with Allegra K tops thus far has been that they are typically worth it for their inexpensive cost and doubly so when they ship free with Prime.
Those of you who are crafty enough to perform minor edits of your own clothing can definitely get past any minor construction annoyances with this or any of the higher rated Allegra K tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, November 22, 2012
The size is very larg
It is very good :)
and it was fast,
Thanks a lot
and I will order another items from you

1.0 out of 5 stars Odd fit, November 20, 2013
Kristi Myers (Port Townsend, Washington United States) - See all my reviews
Shirt is an odd fit. I ordered a medium and it fits well in the body, but the underarm area is very baggy and attached in a weird spot. The ruffles on the sleeves are nothing like in the picture and the shoulders are so wide I'm swimming in them. There are loose threads hanging everywhere, bow was sewen with different colored threads that were never trimmed off and are just haning out. Bow is not one piece and fell apart. I ended up taking it off thinking it would make the shirt better and it was just worse. Fabric is very thin, cheap fabric. I wasn't expecting high quality because of the low price, but I was expecting something a little better than what I recieved.

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER HAPPY ALLEGRA K CUSTOMER, October 13, 2014
The material is jersey knit, medium weight T shirt feeling fabric. I just got this last night, tried it on and I ADORE IT. I'm so happy that I ordered it! Took a little while longer to arrive than other purchases from this retailer. I'm a usual size 8 dress and I ordered the M and it's a great fit. The shoulder has a bit of "puff" to it - great style! I cannot wait to wear it this season!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014