5.0 out of 5 stars FUN
EVERYONE has commented on how I dress. And I have only been using Allegra K outfits this entire month!! LOVE IT!
Published 11 months ago by lili

1.0 out of 5 stars not what I was looking for
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:11 Mins
My jacket looked nothing like the picture! it has 4 goldish buttons on each side(that are not buttons) it does not fasten shut. it has is very wide. and I ordered a small. I would of never bought it if it looked like this in the picture..
Published 23 months ago by jessolson

1.0 out of 5 stars not what I was looking for, November 16, 2012
Length:: 1:11 Mins

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, August 30, 2012
This review is from: Allegra K Women Puff Sleeve Jacket Bow Pleated Back Slim OL Casual Peplum Blazer (Apparel)
The bow on the back is not flattering at all. The material is cheap and flimsy. Just all around bad. Save your money and get something better at Ross.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 3, 2012
According to the chart, I should be a medium. I even measured myself three times to make sure. When I tried it on it was too big, the jacket showed up with stains, and it kind of smells weird. The buttons ARE NOT the same as in the picture. They're cheap plastic half balls with chipped silver paint...

There's no tag or washing instructions either, so I'm hoping it doesn't fall apart when I try to wash whatever's on it off before I take it to be fitted and get replacement buttons.

Other than that, the blazer looks exactly like the photo; some crappy black polyester material that reminds me of a childs bathing suit, fake pockets, poofy shoulder look, big bow, and the ruffled look in the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN, November 20, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, February 20, 2014
have a low quality and was too large for me specially in the arms and didnt have form to close it

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, January 27, 2014
It fits kind of small. I order medium I it seems a Small. The fabric is an ok product. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Puff Sleeve Ruffled Peplum slim fit blazer, October 9, 2013
The puff Sleeve ruffled peplum slim fit blazer, has a very nice style that can be both, dressy and fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice for work or casual with jeans, June 17, 2013
I followed guidelines for size, and it was just a bit roomier than shown on the model. However, I still like it because it's really cute with the bow in back.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, May 16, 2013
Excellent. I love this product. I'm happy with my purchase. This product fulfilled all my expectations and I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome blazer, August 5, 2014
It's exactly what I expected. For people who complain how it has fake pockets... It's just the style. It's a thin blazer. Buldging pockets aren't flattering. For people who complain about the buttons that don't button... Again that's the style. It looks like the blazer is buttoned in the pic. That's cause it closed by a decorative pin that should have came with the blazer. It's a gold safety pin with three charms. The chart is based off Asian figures. Which is petite. If you're a medium in shirts and tees. Do not order a medium. Get a large. I get many compliments when I wear the blazer and it's my favorite thing to layer with. Very classy and professional. TIP: you can wash in the washer with cold water. Hang to dry. Never in the machine dryer. It'll break the gold buttons. Read the description before you buy. Don't get mad at the seller simply because you didn't read what was given to you.
Anyways, thanks so much!