Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Allegra K Woman Boat Neck Half Sleeve Leopard Prints Chiffon Blouse US M ASIAN L
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 28, 2014
I'm pretty busty & was afraid of what this blouse would look like on me but with the price I thought I'd go for it & I'm 100% glad I did! I love it!
on January 16, 2013
I like it alot, i ordered this also in a medium but got it in a large but i can wear it with leggings and it look super cute.
on November 6, 2012
The product is good even the color is a little bit different to the picture. Outlook is almost same if you are slim enough QAQ....
on December 27, 2012
A little big for me specially at the ealstic in shoulders, i am 130lbs - 1.60mts, I will order again in size small
on April 15, 2013
I liked it cos its just sooooo feminine and grace full but still having a nice wild animal print. Hope it had fit me right. I am 5.7 tall and I guess this product is for petites! But I just loved the feel of the cloth and just did not expect a nice lining cloth for such a low price. Good product, but wrong fit. I would give 3 stars for the material. But please sellers, display the correct size.. I just love love love your designs. Bring us more. Especially for tall girls:-)
on February 27, 2013
It could just be my build, but I don't think it fits as cute on as it does on the model. I will still wear it though. :)
on May 27, 2014
this is precious... and I am already in love with it. got the medium, usually need large in allegra k... but this was a total win. anyone concerned that it will not stay down on the shoulders... just give in a little tug in the back... keeping it down in the back will compensate for any rise in the front. super comfy and just as cute on me as it is on the model. yay!! get it... you will be so glad... I know I am! Ive become addicted to buying clothes on amazon... and that's all because of great experiences. thanks allegra k! for reference I am 5'3 1/2 and 125.
on June 5, 2013
These blouse is really nice! it`s exactly like the picture, the quality is fine, but it's really big, I`m size 8, I always buy medium, but these blouse is really big, It`s sad because It doesn`t look fine with a belt
on March 13, 2013
This blouse is soooooo convenient!!! Am a first time mom and am exclusively breast feeing so wearing this top makes it so easy to nurse in public! The fabric is light so it doesn't make me sweaty and my son loves looking at the pattern!
on April 17, 2014
I thought this blouse would be over the top huge. I bought the large..It's loose but fits nicely.I was a bit skeptical before purchasing but given the price, I thought I'd go for it and I absolutely love it.I wore it the very next day.It's cute and looks gorgeous with jeans. Oh and it's lined, nice light weight material. This top is a must have..Great addition to my closet.