5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!
I'm wearing this shirt today! I ordered a large, and it's a little roomy, but I haven't washed it yet. I might try to get it to shrink up a little. The fabric is very soft, and it is very comfortable. I'm 5'5" and about 145 lbs., and definitely could've gone medium, but I like the extra room, too.

UPDATE: Washing hasn't faded the color at all, and the...
Published 15 months ago by Eholmes

Ordered size Small, as have ordered in the past with this brand and it was fine back then. Looks like they've changed their sizing, but you can't call a small a small, if it's really a medium and meant to fit snugly the way it is depicted on the model.

Published 4 months ago by Elise Rutherford

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!, November 15, 2013

UPDATE: Washing hasn't faded the color at all, and the fabric is STILL super soft and cozy. And, it didn't shrink up at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again!, October 14, 2013
I love this shirt! It fits great and looks really nice. I'm 5'7, 36/30/41 and I ordered a large. I think if I got medium, sleeves would be too tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compliments and Fun!, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Allegra K Women Long Sleeve Stripe Hooded Shirt Patchwork Tops (Apparel)
The shirt is soft, comfy, and cute. As some others have said, the neckline seems higher than it appears on the model in the photo. Their model is shorter than I am by a half dozen inches - so that likely has everything to do with that. But the shirt is pretty much adorable either way.

The hood looks a little silly when up, but I really like the way it looks laying down.

For sizing, I find medium generally works well - and this actually fits fairly true to what I expected. That said, it is snug (but not too much so), and sizing up one would probably work out, too. So if you're hesitant, order a size larger and it will probably be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute, November 18, 2013
I liked everything about wearing this top. You could not obviously tell that the two tops were sewn together. The length is good for wearing with blue jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, soft, perfect fit!!, November 15, 2014
This top looks just like the photo (except the model must be wearing a white shirt under the top as the white bit up by the neck is not there..just the black and white stripe neckline that makes up the base of the hood). It is Soft material and true to size and the perfect length to wear with leggings, covers any camel-toe issues... It is some kind of funky material that sort of repels water absorbtion as I wanted to rinse it out to get out the wrinkles that came in it and I submerged it in the sink of water and it was really tough to get it saturated..finally I wrung it out and hung it to dry and the next day all the same wrinkles were still there...I would be afriad to put an iron to it as I think the material would just burn up...wrinkles are barely detectable once it is on though and I am hoping the first proper washing and they will fall out. It is really Adorable on with a pair of black leggings and my new black lace up boots. I am 5'6'' and 180 (bigger on top than I am on the bottom) so I bought the x-large as I wanted it kind of big....but it just fits without any excess baggy-ness and it makes me look 20 pounds thinner....I just love it!!! Arrived in 6 days.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long sleeve hooded shirt, November 29, 2013
I ordered a small expecting somewhat of a "fitted" shirt... Came out to be medium sized. I'm 105 lbs, 5ft 1inch... Material is nice. Would recommend this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is off, is not constructed the way it is shown in picture, October 7, 2014

5'4 and 110 lbs, size S way too big. drapes like a tent. disappointed. they need to have pictures that do not present a misleading product. in the model, it is clearly snug.

1.0 out of 5 stars gets lots of lints after a few washes..., June 10, 2014
i have a few Allegar's pants and shirts. Most of them are not wearable after a few washes because of lints. l like their design , but i hate clothes with lints!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice, April 13, 2014
The material is soft and natural - however I noticed that the black color tends to stay a bit on my skin after the day

4.0 out of 5 stars Effortless Style, March 12, 2014
This shirt looks great and is so effortless. It also goes with anything, pants, skirt, shorts, you name it. It seems to be well made and I've gotten several compliments on it.