5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected!
Published 12 months ago by Ashkir

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay but
It looks nice and definitely something different to have but make sure you order a size up. My mid drift shows and its a lot short than I expected. If it weren't for that, it would be a 5 star.
Published 2 months ago by Nicholas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected!, July 4, 2013
Ashkir (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Allegra K Mens Mock Neck Sleeveless Two Pockets Zip Up Casual Hoodie Vest (Apparel)
I decided to take the plunge and order an item here on Amazon that had no review. This isn't something I normally would do because reviews mean a great deal to me as a consumer. I don't buy things often as it's hard to afford new things. But, Amazon has been a trusted retailer to me for quite some time. I never heard of uxcell before, but, the Azzuro Mens Mock Neck Sleeveless Two Pockets Zip Up Casual Hoodie Vest was something I was looking for after my own vest jacket went missing, I needed another one for the early mornings to keep me somewhat warm, and not too warm because the weather where I live fluctuates a great deal. In the mornings it can be in the early fifties to sixties by noon it will be ninety, by one over a hundred degrees.

I was extremely hesitant on ordering this, but I'm quite glad I took the plunge. I expected a cheap fabric with a horrible feel, but I hoped for better. The fabric actually had quite a good feel. I love the texture, texture and feel is a great thing to me. It doesn't have a sharp grainy feel like wool does, it doesn't feel as soft as silk. It's in-between, with a cotton mix feel. The best way I could describe it would be as the underside of my quilts, the quilts that are handmade. That's the feel it has. It's quite a homey feel, a great feel. The pockets up front are just enough to place your hands in and carry your phone if need it be, they're not too big, yet they're not too small. This was actually quite a surprise to me.

The fabric is light, the entire jacket is light, it's not too heavy, it's light enough. This only adds to the great feel. The look is fantastic, the colors are bright, I got the red one (Burgundy) as it is listed. Though, the size is an Asian Extra Extra Large which the description says is a size 40/Medium, it feels smaller. I got it thinking the medium would be a bit big on me, but it fit perfectly when I'm at the larger end of size Small and lower end of size Medium. This is more of a Size Small/Medium midway through. The length of it comes to your belt line, more like a sweater does over a jacket. The zippers at the top are mock and are there just for decoration. The primary zipper feels a bit weak, honestly, but feels standard to most jackets I have. It does actually look exactly like it's picture on me, which is quite a surprise.

This was one of the best plunge buys I've done yet. If I could afford more, I would like to make this a primary part of my wardrobe, sadly this is probably the only clothing buy I could do of this year. Thanks uxcell/Azzuro for a good product that looks well made, and feels well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, November 2, 2013
I like it. It looks great. The zippers on the chest are non-functional, but still look good. I call them "nip-zips". They can store a toothpick each. So I have emergency "nip-picks" in my "nip-zips".

4.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it., January 3, 2014
First, I had ordered this near the beginning of December ish. They told me it wouldn't arrive until at least January 14th. I was kind of bummed but I understood since it was right before the holiday. So the day before Christmas comes and I get this in the mail 3 weeks before it was meant to be here. So right off bat that's great.

I did order based on how reviews suggested and the fit was perfect.

The only reason I gave it four stars is quality of materials used was not the greatest. The strings came frayed at the ends. The zipper isn't great and you sometimes have to re-angle it to get it to zip. The top two pockets are fake.

I understood I wasn't getting a designer hoodie so none of that bothered me much. For what it's worth, and the compliments it gets, I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

Side notes: the color is spot on with the picture if not then just slightly brighter. I guess depending on your lighting but for me it was perfect.
It ships from Asia so expect a bit of a wait for it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay but, May 25, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, January 16, 2014
So, I'm not sure how the sizes are measured in Azurro's line of clothing, but a Medium seems to be more of a Small, in my opinion.
Other than that, the material is sturdy and there aren't any problems with the zippers so far. It also retains heat well when going on a run, in my experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars it was kinda small but was still happy, December 30, 2013
it was kinda small i got a M and im like 6ft and 150 kinda small just alittle but was still happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked the Design so I Bought More!, October 7, 2013
Great sleeveless hoodie. Made for Asian small people, like me. Asian fit Asian size!!!
Front Chest Pockets are fake but I altered mine with a reinforced headphone cord hole into the pocket.

The design image is what really makes me enjoy it.
I liked it so much that I bought extras.

Wear and tear is average for a jersey hoodie. Pilling occurs in the areas of more activity a.k.a. the far lower back.
Tie off the draw strings if they haven't been tied before to decrease fraying.

The colour is a bit more a saturated red than pictured but also I bought multiple and the colouring is not completely uniform (Think red like Master Tigress' top from Kung-Fu Panda)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
It was great, fit exactly how I wanted it, great quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Hoodie, Okay Quality, June 23, 2014
I love wearing hoodies, so I bought this to wear when it was warm outside.

It fits the way I expected it to - close to the body but not necessarily tight. However, the quality isn't that great, as you can probably guess. The zippers are cheap plastic, and they're actually backwards? Instead of pulling up the tab with your right hand, you have to pull it up with your left. Just so you know. The zippers also tend to get stuck. The two chest pockets are also fake.

The hood is good - not too small and not excessively baggy. The material of the hoodie is soft but cheap. Again, not great quality, but I'm still glad I bought it, and I wear it often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks better on the picture but still cool, May 30, 2014
Compared to the picture and real life it is a lot better seeing it in the picture. Despite that it is still pretty nice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›