Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on June 5, 2013
Color and style are not as they appear online. Color is not red - it's more of a melon. The draped fabric in front hits much higher than in the picture and the neck is very loose. Looks like a grandma shirt. Such a shame because I thought it looked beautiful online and couldn't wait to recieve it.
on December 14, 2012
Got it faster than estimated time. Quality sewing is just okay and there are no tags but top looks great.
on December 17, 2012
the top looks pretty on the model..but its ugly in real...i hate it ! also the material is cheap...so the lesson learn here is never buy buy from ALLEGRA K ever...i was disappointed with all the items i bought!
on April 30, 2013
dont buy this blouse I. bought medium and they send me large I use to read the rewies but I didn't with this purchase I was to busy I feel like. they doesn't care about theirs costumer I never will buy again. with this company
on August 14, 2013
I couldn't even get this down over my chest. I bought it in a L and figured that would be big enough since it doesn't have sleeves (I've had problems with the sleeves with this company before). No such luck.
on August 13, 2013
Came within 11 days, early arrival so thats a plus. I ordered the small and I am 5'4, 112 lbs and I think its a perfect fit for me. I first assumed the shirt was going to be red and when I received the blouse its more of a coral color so after re-looking at the picture I decided maybe it was just me and that it is coral on the website and not red so I am happy regardless of the shade. I tried it on, everything looks like picture except on the back mine has one white button ( the model shows 2 red buttons, I don't care really how many buttons there are haha). Lastly it needs to be steamed, its very wrinkly due to shipping but I think its going to work great for the price and when trying it on I could not figure it out. At first I was trying to use the back as sleeves but looking at the picture those two long pieces are meant to hang in the back not over the arms so now I am even more excited to wear this out.
on September 24, 2013
This is definitely not true to size and its not like it appears in the picture. The front does not look like that. and the sleeves hang funny where you slip your arms through is really tiny so better hope you have skinny arms..
on November 21, 2013
as you have no doubt seen the sizing and such with this company is tricky. i think this shirt fit the way its supposed to...but honestly the design was so weird i can't say for sure lol i had a friend try it on to see if i was missing something and all we could do was laugh. the picture is much more flattering than real life. perhaps if i were a patient person or creative somehow i could have made it work but im not so it got donated, with the tags still on it to a local thrift store.
on September 10, 2013
excellent product, very good your web confection very good and strong colors, the Good Holiday worldwide and that covered my requirements very well, only a problem co tube and they sending me so quickly resolved immediately buy them back
on January 11, 2014
Many of the reviews mentioned a different color- my color was exactly as ordered, but the style is totally different, I can still make it work, but the product wasnt what I had expected and looked nothing like the picture other than the color