5.0 out of 5 stars Those 2 reviewers LIE.....
Published on November 23, 2012 by pattyisroxxy

1.0 out of 5 stars not as nice as it looked
agree with most comments,the shirt looks nothing like the picture the sleeves arent the same as well. really wished it looked like the one in the picture but i guess im stuck with it...
Published on December 4, 2012 by jenny

5.0 out of 5 stars Those 2 reviewers LIE....., November 23, 2012
This review is from: Allegra K Women Mesh Panel Blouson Shirts Batwing Sleeve Top Loose Blouses (Apparel)
I read those two customers' comments on this blouse expecting it to be so awful, but what i received was completely different than they described. This blouse is Amazing, it's silky, and Very well detailed. It feels like something i would get from macys from 40 dollars. I really need to learn to not take all reviewers' word for it.. They said this would be 'terrible material', but it's Beautiful. It's really comfortable, not too loose not too tight. I love it. I would buy this for every female in my family :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I do like it very much!, December 29, 2012
The material is great and feels so good on my body! It's a little bit bigger then I wanted it to be but still I will wear it many time for sure. And it's really good shirt for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars not as nice as it looked, December 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, November 14, 2013
It is super comfortable! I ordered it as a size larger because I like my shirts like this a bit bigger, and it was such a good decision. 100% recommend. And it arrived WAAAAY earlier than expected. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME !, February 20, 2014
I love this shirt ! It is comfy and cute. I am 5'3, 108lbs with long trunk. I normally go with size small, but I decided to buy medium because of the design. I wanted to make sure the shirt was long enough for me. And I am am glad I did ! I have just ordered the white one, too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan..., February 7, 2013
The top I got was way too big and it was in a nylon-sporty material (like work-out shirts). It was a cute cut, but with the size and material; I can't wear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shirt!, October 24, 2013
I got a size small and I'm 5'1" and 115 lbs and it fits great! Nice, cool material and stylish! Good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, October 10, 2013
I have read some bad reviews for this company but I have ordered 3 shirts from them and have not been disappointed yet. This one is my favorite though. The material is very elegant and it fits exactly how it is shown in the picture. I would definitely order from them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap fabric, October 16, 2013
I will not recommend this product or anything fom Allegra K. It's cheap fabric! don't buy it, I wanted to return it and seller didn't contact me back at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as picture pretty, November 16, 2012
The material and the way the shirt stays on the body isnt the same as the one on the picture.