5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable and cute
My only screw up is I got a Med and I should have gotten a small. Its very lose vs the slightly more snug look I was hoping for. I still wear it and love it.
Published on October 1, 2012 by Madam Mahem

1.0 out of 5 stars MISS.
Allegra K products are a hit or miss. This one was a miss. I bought it in small and it was loose and unflattering. Don't get it, save your money for something with at least decent quality. I'm giving this away.
Published 23 months ago by hopelyn

1.0 out of 5 stars MISS., January 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable and cute, October 1, 2012
This review is from: Allegra K Women Fake Two Piece Ruffle Top Fall Blouses Casual Tops (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad experience, January 20, 2013
The picture is nice, pretty but the product is horrible. I ordered size M but received size L, unfortunately I live outside US, return the product is more expensive that the blouse. The shipping was 3 weeks, too much time

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks sort of like the picture, September 30, 2012
I bought a small and it fits great. I've bought a small before from this brand and it was too small. The only problem with this brand is it doesn't always look like the picture. The brand considers a small either a 4 or a 6. Make sure you check this before you purchase this brand:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Blouse, April 3, 2013
I got this blouse to wear with dress slacks. I love it except for one thing...it does not have a V-neck as shown. The material goes straight across. I got my seamstress to cut it and fix it for me but I did have to pay extra money to do that!

4.0 out of 5 stars elizabeth, June 27, 2013
I like this shirt looks like 2 layers but only one so you can still wear in summer and stay cool

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, January 26, 2013
This is my second garment I purchase on line and I was so disappointed. It is way bigger than my size there is no tag on it to tell me what size it is. it poorly stitch. It nothing like what the model wear, I try to give it away nobody like so it just sit here in my closet.

3.0 out of 5 stars review, December 24, 2012
the top is cute on the model. when i orderd it I bought it in a small. But the small is too big on me. The owners was nice that i can sent it back and exchange it to another smaller size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shoulda got smaller size, November 23, 2012
this is not fitted and slim fit likethe pic suggests, actually box-shaped. shoulda got 1 size down, and the sweater is NOT a sweater-looking knit fabric, just a regular t-shirt fabric. otherwise, its ok with a few adjustments.

1.0 out of 5 stars From white to grey, September 24, 2013
I bought this shirt in white and black...wore it once...then carefully washed it (cold water and hand washed). I was sad to see the black had bled into the white and now it's a dingy gray. So sad...one time wear.