Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Price:$21.55 - $22.23+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 29, 2012
Omg...I love this dress its so cute...I got the small n it fit perfect, but am normally a xs...the meterial is not cheap looking like some of the other dresses I brought...
on December 25, 2015
Sometimes when you order these dresses that come from China they can be hit or miss. This one is definitely great. The fabric is nice and it was sewn together well. This dress is thick enough that you don't need to wear a slip and you can't see through the white part. I am 5'8" and usually wear a medium or a large depending on the brand. I ordered a large and it fit perfect. The sleeves are nice and long. It's long enough you can wear without leggings, I only did because it's cold out. The only bad thing about the dress is the belt it comes with is horrible, it's a bad material and makes it look cheap, so I wore a different belt with it.
review image review image review image
on October 15, 2014
This dress is really comfortable & looks just like the picture shape wise/color wise. The belt that comes w/ the dress is a stretchy belt that you clip on, not a long belt that you tie around the dress, which I didn't like. I think the sleeves are poorly done & that makes the dress look cheap. What I do is fold the sleeves (like 3/4 sleeves) & I feel like that makes the dress look SO much better.
on October 14, 2014
I was a little leery about ordering this dress, due to the inexpensive price tag...I am SO GLAD I BOUGHT IT! It fits real nice (although the belt that comes with it is a bit snug), and it is COMFY COMFY COMFY! It feels heavy (the material), but when you wear it, it's very comfy. This dress is one of my new favorites! I wore it to church (with stockings and flats) and got many compliments! A+
on March 13, 2014
It looks ADORABLE on the model. The downfall of her pose is that you can't see what the dress really looks like... the waist under the belt is someone pleated like a middle school cheerleading skirt. The material is also really thick and feels a little Halloweeny.
on January 26, 2015
Its okay but based on others reviews I got a large (normally a small/medium) and it was super wide. I sent it back and they did not have another size
on December 26, 2015
I got a ton of compliments when I wore the dress to work. Most people thought it was a skirt. It fit perfectly except for maybe the belt. The belt fit a little on the tighter side than I normally like. I don't like wearing clothes that are uncomfortable or too tight if I'm going to be wearing it for at least 10 hrs such as for work. It makes for a long day. I did take the belt off around the 6th-7th hr & still got another compliment. All in all a good buy & wld recommend.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2012
I love the clothing line, just wish they had more sizes available other than XS... not to many people are XS these days. Size small and up should also be available.

Hope you guys could fix this, I would buy more items from here if the sizes were available.

Thanks!
33 comments4 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2014
The fabric is nice but the dress fits odd. The pleats of the dress sit to high up on the waist and it just look funny. It's not worth returning so I cut the top off and turned it into a skirt. It now looks nice as a skirt since the pleats sit lower on the waist. The belt by the way is is very cheap and plasticy looking.
on June 11, 2015
This dress was ok but the sleeves were way tooo long & the dress itself fit in a rather unflattering way! I would recommend this if you are taller, have a longer torso, longer arms! I think this dress was made for taller gals! Im a shorty so it just looked frumpy on me! I dont dislike , however it just wasnt a good fit for me so i returned it! i hope my review helps
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse