5.0 out of 5 stars Like these tops
I've ordered several of these tops and I like all of them. I ordered L and XL the fit is as pictured with both 5'6 190 lbs. The sleeve fit a little better with the XL on me but I can live with L. I accidently ordered a S and could actually get it on... I couldn't go anywhere in it but you get the point.
Published 7 months ago by michele

3.0 out of 5 stars Potato sack.
Published 3 months ago by Sasha M Ziad

5.0 out of 5 stars Like these tops, November 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, October 12, 2013
This shirt is exactly as shown! Love the color and love the fit! Shipping was fast. Great for all seasons since you can layer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this top, October 28, 2013
I've received so many complements on this top! The colors really pop. Very eye catching and chic. I absolutely love it. The look and fit are just as described.

3.0 out of 5 stars Potato sack., March 24, 2014
This review is from: Allegra K Women's Round Neck Batwing Sleeve Semi Sheer Pullover Blouse (Apparel)
That's what it fits like. I ordered an XL because I know Allegra K sizes tend to run smaller for the most part. (I'm 6'1" and 180lbs for reference) It's all width and no length. When I stretch my arms out, it's an almost perfect square. I gave it a 3 star because I feel like it might actually look cute in the smaller sizes on a shorter model. Unfortunately it seems that companies always equate XL with width, not height. Some of us are just really darn tall, which makes the mediums of the fashion world too short for our frame.

At any rate, I'm sure I'll find some use for it. It was only 7 dollars, so I'm not that disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, March 13, 2014
Firstly, the top looks better on the model. the color is not the same as the product. I ordered a Medium and received an extra large. The company supplying the top is willing to refund me 30% for a top that i cant use. I payed $60 US shipping for 3 tops from Miami to Trinidad and they want me to re-ship to China. I am so sorry i bought the top. I wasted $100US altogether and the suppliers are not very helpful.
If you have extra money to waste, go ahead and purchase this top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer pullover, January 29, 2014
I tried it on when I got it. Love the color it is bold and trendy. I'm glad I bought it. It's too cold to wear now. But I can't wait for the weather to break in Minnesota

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, February 25, 2014
Basically they took a square piece of fabric and cut out holes for your head and arms. Do not waste your money.

3.0 out of 5 stars XL is Wide, February 13, 2014
Lolita Ellis (FORT WASHINGTON, MD, US) - See all my reviews
Im a little torn, it doesn't have the length I was looking for. It was a lot wider than expected, I ordered an XL hoping it would hang lower. I hope I can make it work and not like my grandmother gave it to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars colors are amazing, June 9, 2014
Shirt looks just as pictured. For the price its was a great buy, shirt is oversized, I wear a US women's 12 I puchased a large.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a little short..., May 4, 2014
I'm only 5'5", with longer legs and a shorter torso, but this is even short on me. I'm giving it 2 stars not just because of how short it is, but also the color scheme. I knew that the orange/yellow/black/blue/green combo would be a bit out there, but the picture does NOT do this top justice as to just how LOUD it is when you actually get it. Being an interior designer, I'm a huge fan of color, but this top was just a little too much for me, and I certainly can't wear it to work as intended. This will be a suitable beach top, though.

Rate and Discover Movies