Published 13 months ago by K

Was cheaply made. Did not look like picture. Was late in the mail. Was not centered and can only be used as a sleep top. Not worth the bother of sending back. Very disappointed.
Published 10 months ago by grace

5.0 out of 5 stars Allegra K Round Neck Batwing Sleeve Stretchy Style Pullover Tunic, November 1, 2013
Another great shirt by Allegra I ordered a large to be on the safe side and when I first opened it I thought it was huge until I put the belt on . The shirt is stretchy and has a nice comfortable cotton material some may think it is sheer by the picture but its not.The colors are vibrant and I like the sleeves how they have the batwings so much comfortable to move around in.I want to buy one in every color.

1.0 out of 5 stars These styles are not made well and on one the pattern was not centered at all., February 4, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made, January 22, 2014
I was disappointed in the quality of this shirt. I guess I shouldn't have expected more being that it costs so little, but the picture is definitely not an accurate depiction of this product. It has strings sticking out of a lot of the seams. The tie does not connect to the shirt. Cheap costs really does only get you cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Blouse, January 12, 2014
This blouse is of nice quality, lays very well with a pretty pattern. The fit is very nice. They blouse looks wonderful with skinny jeans and leggings. I wore this the very first day I received it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Skip it, December 31, 2013
I have other shirts from this brand, so was shocked at this lackluster item. My shirt is not as what is pictured and the material is thin. Not happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm addicted..., November 4, 2013
...to these tops. I just wrote another review on this top in a different pattern, and all I can really say is GREAT!! LOVE! WONDERFUL! Oh, and I placed the order on October 21st, and the shirts were here, from China, way ahead of the estimated delivery date - they were delivered on November 1st. That's ridiculously fast, in my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Plain Ugly, December 27, 2013
This is just ugly. Is not well finished, the materials are cheap and it does not look like the picture, This makes you look like Sponge Bob Square pants LOL, at least it made me laugh. No, but for real, it doesn't look good on anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, December 5, 2013
great price, came quick, even nicer in person than on picture, fit comfortably, great gift item or for your own use

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, November 18, 2013
Received the item today. Very happy with this purchase. Excellent item and it fits as expected since the seller gives the most detailed measurement for different sizes, this greatly helped online buyer. I think all sellers should provide this detailed measurement. I don't know why some of the buyers complain about the fitness since the detailed measurement has already been provided by the seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, March 25, 2014
It looks really beautiful but when you try it on it's a real disappointment, I am sorry I bought it